elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i learned how to google and figured it out

#FlipSwitchSZN

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think this is the first time I've ever witnessed Zizic play, I didn't even know he was real.

He solid tho

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
elcheato said:
I think this is the first time I've ever witnessed Zizic play, I didn't even know he was real.

He solid tho
he's very raw, but he has good potential as a rebounder/defender with not being a minus on the offensive side. he was a beast with Blatt in EuroLeague last year

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
God dammit, i just realized more raptor home playoff games will mean more shots of fans outside of the raptors arena trying all the way too hard

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Freddy Vanfleek is a G. Sucks Toronto won't be able to afford him.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
snipezo said:
Freddy Vanfleek is a G. Sucks Toronto won't be able to afford him.
He's on contract another season and an RFA the season after that... If it's the right move at the time, he'll be here longer. At least how i see it lol.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rios said:
He's on contract another season and an RFA the season after that... If it's the right move at the time, he'll be here longer. At least how i see it lol.
This is the final year of his contract then RFA I think. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Since you Toronto dudes aint see my post in the Community thread, if I was going to Toronto this weekend, where would I want to stay downtown, local wise? 

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Since you Toronto dudes aint see my post in the Community thread, if I was going to Toronto this weekend, where would I want to stay downtown, local wise? 
What are you trying to do?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
idk, got nothing to do this weekend, and i kinda wanna take a half day and drive up after work on Friday. Never been there, so I suppose just walk around, drink, maybe hit a landmark or somethin

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
idk, got nothing to do this weekend, and i kinda wanna take a half day and drive up after work on Friday. Never been there, so I suppose just walk around, drink, maybe hit a landmark or somethin
Maybe hit up Queen Street... it's like a really hipster street now... toronto has a lot of hipster areas lol or if you're drinking college Street has a lot of good bars. But they are everywhere. Being downtown you'll be able to bar hop a lot cause there's bars everywhere You can always do the touristy things like see the CN tower or go to Ripley's Aquarium. Ive never been to either but I heard Ripley's is sick. My work gives me free passes to both and ive never bothered lmao.Food you can find a lot of good things almost anywhere in the city. If you trying to see cool things like nature wise I wouldn't recommend it now cause it's still kinda chilly but there's some cool sites like High Park which is more West (kinda like a central park kinda thing) or Scarborough Bluffs (super east, you probably wont go here) or you can go along lakeshore. There's some spots but too cold to be near the lake lmao. I take a lot of my dates to High Park it's one of those quiet nature trail date type of places

I recommend checking out Kensington Market. There's cool shit there and probably the only area of its kind in Toronto left. It's very hippie, hipster ish. You'll find food and random shit to check out. So many people there... Recommend going during day only though.

I'm kinda bad at these things though so hope it helps lol. 

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Overall the city feels super safe too. Nothing to really worry about at all lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
appreciate the info, it helps

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
appreciate the info, it helps

No problem bro, message me anytime if you need any more info. Lol i can hep to the best of my ability. You'll have a good time, I just think it's a much more beautiful place in the spring/summer. The weather is good here in the summer, especially at night it's awesome.

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
God dammit, i just realized more raptor home playoff games will mean more shots of fans outside of the raptors arena trying all the way too hard
That’s not too bad, at least you’ll get ESPN/TNT announcers. I’m gonna have to listen to Jack Armstrong every game. He’s not as bad as Tommy Heinsohn but as a neutral fan it’s awful being forced to listen to biased announcers

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That Morgan Freeman Mountain Dew commercial is sick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%