Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
dez said:
PatBev had him scared .. got in his head plus combined with first game jitters.. recipe for a bad game..

He wasn't scared last night.. you could see it in just how he brought the ball up..

Idk why he catches so much hate.. I mean I know why but Zo seem like a cool dude.. humble for how loud his Pops is lol
It's because of his dad. But his dad is also the reason he's talked about so much.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dez said:
PatBev had him scared .. got in his head plus combined with first game jitters.. recipe for a bad game..

He wasn't scared last night.. you could see it in just how he brought the ball up..

Idk why he catches so much hate.. I mean I know why but Zo seem like a cool dude.. humble for how loud his Pops is lol
just cause of his dad

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
It's because of his dad. But his dad is also the reason he's talked about so much.
you already know pat bev is my guy and has been for years

I was loving opening night because of that

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ingram had 25 is what's up

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't watch the Lakers game but lmao. 132 to 130. Everyone had numbers. Gotta love the two worst teams in the west playing like that. Fun game I imagine

Lonzo looked really good in the clips I saw. But these suns lost to pat connaughton by 50 so I'll wait lol

Paulius

Reaction score
How in the world is that a fun game

Im not sure if Watson forgot hes the coach of the team or if hes doing this for motivational purposes but

"If these two programs are the future of the NBA, there's no defense in the future"

Hes right and thats a damn shame. Players look so much better on offesne these days because theres simply no defense played. Sad

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who cares about defense? I don't watch games to see two dudes sweating on each other and clanking every shot

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Defense is cool but yeah its always been overrated

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
How in the world is that a fun game

Im not sure if Watson forgot hes the coach of the team or if hes doing this for motivational purposes but

"If these two programs are the future of the NBA, there's no defense in the future"

Hes right and thats a damn shame. Players look so much better on offesne these days because theres simply no defense played. Sad
Quit complaining or quit watching if you don't like it

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Quit complaining or quit watching if you don't like it
5-7 years and ill quit watching once its a complete shit show with 3 point contests and wide open dunks

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Defense is cool but yeah its always been overrated
No it hasnt been

How awesome was the lakers vs celtics 2010 series with games in the 70-80s, straight grind out series, straight dog series

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It was terrible

Paulius

Reaction score
Russ smacked game winners twice on the Jazz last season in both games

Melo has dropped 46, PG 48, Russ 43 on them before

Jazz about to get it tonight

Paulius

Reaction score
Have some concerns with the Wolves

I know its been two games but Jimmy out there getting treated like a third option. They’re all iso-ing so much

Mexi might have been right about them but still gotta give time

Its different than OKC, bc Russ just breaks defenses and gets guys open looks. Teague cant do that so now the ball is either in Wiggins, KAT, or Butlers hands and theyre just play iso too much

Wiggins needs to go, never liked him and if he shits the bed again defensively like last year i think Thibs wont like him for long either. Hes a blackhole imo even tho hes been making shots but thats all he does. Doesnt rebound, doesnt defend, doesnt pass

Wolves have looked pretty shitty, and got OKC on sunday so bad news bears man

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Have some concerns with the Wolves

I know its been two games but Jimmy out there getting treated like a third option. Theyre all iso-ing so much

Mexi might have been right about them but still gotta give time

Its different than OKC, bc Russ just breaks defenses and gets guys open looks. Teague cant do that so now the ball is either in Wiggins, KAT, or Butlers hands and theyre just play iso too much

Wiggins needs to go, never liked him and if he shits the bed again defensively like last year i think Thibs wont like him for long either. Hes a blackhole imo even tho hes been making shots but thats all he does. Doesnt rebound, doesnt defend, doesnt pass

Wolves have looked pretty shitty, and got OKC on sunday so bad news bears man
wiggins just extended so they clearly believe in him still, though i never liked him and think he should be dealt too.

Paulius

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
wiggins just extended so they clearly believe in him still, though i never liked him and think he should be dealt too.
Extending him doesnt neccesaraly means they want to keep him. They certainly dont want to lose him so they had to do it, and with a big contract its easier to trade and bring in guys than with that 5M rookie contract.

Paulius

Reaction score
I seriously wouldnt be surprised if Thibs and Jimmy got a plan to raise his value high af and thats the reason hes basically their first option right now

Might be dealt before the deadline

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
should he not be their first option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%