Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
and he followed that up with an 8pt game and was carried to victory by bobby hurley

kemba took a team that lost 7 out of 11 previous games and wasnt even projected to make the tournament, and probably wouldn't play another game had they lost to pitt in the big east tournament, and carried the team to every single victory.

they were favored in 3 of their final 10 games, and won them all. 

kemba the goat
UConn was in whether or not they lost that game.

Ill take the 2 time NCAA champion who hit arguably the biggest shot in the history of the tournament, and another game winner a few years earlier on top of it. He was never carried to any victories, but thanks for making the effort to say that just by looking at a box score. And for the record, Kemba shot 5-19 in that title game and had 0 assists. guess hes not clutch either

Paulius

Reaction score
Cavs are dumb

Apparently interested in George Hill

Who in on a 20M contract for this year plus two more seasons

Why

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's not that bad of a contract or trade target

Paulius

Reaction score
Its a bad contract until Bosox says its a bad contract

Then that contract becomes a steal next season so Cavs future is basically in Bosoxs hands

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shump and Frye
Shump and Crowder
Crowder and Frye

Probably a pick

Do it vlade

Paulius

Reaction score
So Cavs want DJ and Lou now

Dont really see why people think Clippers should blow it up. They’ve been playing great basketball recently and really playing as a team and having more fun than ever before

People forget Danilo, Beverley, Rivers have been out a long time. Milos was out for a long time. Now DJ, and they just won 6 in a row

Dont think Clippers should blow it up. I like their squad a lot

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hill isnt a terrible contract but it is for that team.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Its a bad contract until Bosox says its a bad contract

Then that contract becomes a steal next season so Cavs future is basically in Bosoxs hands
its a $19M expiring next year essentially (only $1M guaranteed of the $18M in 2020)

Not a great contract for someone who is an ideal backup PG, but theres a ton worse

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
and for the record, i'm almost never against big money deals if they are short term length. Even though the average salary per year was pretty similar between Hill and Oladipo, Hill's is essentially a 2 yr where as Oladipo's was a 4 year.

Now, Victor stepped up his play big time, and is playing like the #2 pick he was supposed to be all along, but '16 Oladipo was NOT worth the contract he got

Paulius

Reaction score
ESPN: Charlotte Hornets engage on Knicks on trade discussion involving Kemba Walker in hoping to returns a good young player or a first-round pick while Knicks have first-round draft picks and a promising young player in Frank Ntilikina.

Yoooo lets goo

Paulius

Reaction score
Coach said:
can he defend like Conley tho??
Mah man you’ve been sleeping on Dunns defense to ask sucha question

We’re gonna have to have a Bulls 101 lesson with you sometime soon

CoachAF

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Mah man you’ve been sleeping on Dunns defense to ask sucha question

We’re gonna have to have a Bulls 101 lesson with you sometime soon

Was just honestly asking. I cant say that I have ever seen him play. I probably have when they played the Rockets, but I didnt watch him specifically. 

Paulius

Reaction score
Coach said:

Was just honestly asking. I cant say that I have ever seen him play. I probably have when they played the Rockets, but I didnt watch him specifically. 
Yea man, hes a really really good perimeter defender and rim attacker. His problem was shooting in Minny and he seems to have improved that tremendously so far, just hope he keeps improving it. Hoiberg is a great shooting coach so im sure he helped him with that.

Conley is actually a really good comparison. Probably wont be as good of a 3 point shooter as Conley but a better defender, attacker/finisher, and playmaker is for sure doable. We’ll see

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
ESPN: Charlotte Hornets engage on Knicks on trade discussion involving Kemba Walker in hoping to returns a good young player or a first-round pick while Knicks have first-round draft picks and a promising young player in Frank Ntilikina.

Yoooo lets goo
thats my first guess on where he lands

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Have the Knicks ever once decided maybe they should just try to rebuild instead of rushing into short sighted decisions?

Paulius

Reaction score
Well they fucked the rebuild by signing thj and the rest of those guys anyway. Shoulda tanked and gotten another piece but they wanna win

Kemba in NY would be cool tho so im for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%