2017/18 NBA Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Nobody said nothing about Patrick Beverley... except that he was voted in to the All Defensive 1st team last season
Do you play basketball? And do you know why a FAAB waiver system is? Cause I’m wondering if you think Jaylen Brown is gonna keep this up

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
What a dumb question... yes I play basketball??

as regards to picking up jaylen, hes clearly not keeping up this 20ppg+ pace lol. he is the #2 scoring option on this team but he also cant create well for himself other than driving to the hoop (and his finishing needs work still)

I dont know how deep your league is, because Jaylen will be 14-17ppg for this season (injuries excluding) so he could be worth a top FAAB bid, but expecting an 18ppg scorer or better is just not realistic

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He probably meant to ask if you play fantasy basketball. BNC tends to leave out essential word in his posts lol

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
What a dumb question... yes I play basketball??

as regards to picking up jaylen, hes clearly not keeping up this 20ppg+ pace lol. he is the #2 scoring option on this team but he also cant create well for himself other than driving to the hoop (and his finishing needs work still)

I dont know how deep your league is, because Jaylen will be 14-17ppg for this season (injuries excluding) so he could be worth a top FAAB bid, but expecting an 18ppg scorer or better is just not realistic
Hahaha I meant fantasy basketball. I was planning on blowing my entire FAAB budget on him, my starting SF is terrible and ESPNs positions are not very generous. I guess I’ll get to see one more game before making a decision

BNC

Reaction score
buzzy said:
He probably meant to ask if you play fantasy basketball. BNC tends to leave out essential word in his posts lol
Man typing on mobile has been tough lately

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
Man typing on mobile has been tough lately
trust me, i feel the same way most of the time too

BNC

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
trust me, i feel the same way most of the time too
I used to be able to rely on auto correct, now it seems to be working against me

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
I used to be able to rely on auto correct, now it seems to be working against me
my problem is that i dont bother to look over what i type. just type and post and then ill notice whatever spellcheck decided to give me

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he was not holding onto his knee, but he was down

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Tapatalk is the only answer brodies
that literally has nothing to do with what we're talking about, though.

Paulius

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
that literally has nothing to do with what we're talking about, though.
Has alot to do with what im talking about, though.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
is this boston/philly game the first game this year with both teams wearing non-traditional home jerseys?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
Hahaha I meant fantasy basketball. I was planning on blowing my entire FAAB budget on him, my starting SF is terrible and ESPNs positions are not very generous. I guess Ill get to see one more game before making a decision
again i dont know the depth of your league. its certainly possible nobody else throughout the year will get the minutes or opportunity to get shot attempts that jaylen will this year

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rose & Jeff Green taking turns exploding to the rim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%