#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dipo has never been this good to be fair

Who freaking saw this coming

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Prime Cp3 would have probably won at least an mvp under D'antoni's system. I mean he's still a great fit for his system, but would have been interesting.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly should have won in 2008
Kobe got the lifetime achievement award

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shoutout to Kris Middleton

Bledsoe had 30 in his return to phx

No giannis and booker had a nice buzzer beater 3 to send it to ot. But that was a must win for Bledsoe lol

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Honestly should have won in 2008
Kobe got the lifetime achievement award
Lol like he didnt get jipped a few times since the media hated him bc of the rape shit that went down

Nash is the worst mvp ever. It was all dantonis system and teams success, which is only great in the regular season. 16/11 lol that would never win an mvp these days or else john wall would be in the convo every year

Paulius

Reaction score
Its pretty funnt when Curry actually has to guard Russ and its not Klay on him anymore

Got straight cooked by Russ all night lol

I remember when Nolafan said he was a “great” defender, fun times

Warriors players think its “easy to guard russ” tho haha, think again. Easy when its 1 on 5, but they all got straight exposed tonight

Melo cooked Draymond too the almighty defender smh

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Lol like he didnt get jipped a few times since the media hated him bc of the rape shit that went down

Nash is the worst mvp ever. It was all dantonis system and teams success, which is only great in the regular season. 16/11 lol that would never win an mvp these days or else john wall would be in the convo every year
“Jipped a few times”

huh?

Paulius

Reaction score
Took him about 15 seasons

What he did last night was finally what i always talk about

Kobe used to come in and drop 12 straigh, 4 straight 3s, 15 straight, etc

Thats how you carry a team. Well done Bron. Toom u long enough tho

CoachAF

Reaction score
The way the Rockets are playing right now, nobody can hang with them. They just dismantled a good Nuggets team. I cant wait to see them play some of the big boy teams...

Also, I am impressed with how well the Spurs are playing without Kawhi and Parker. I think thy will be dangerous when they get healthy. They might be looking at the 4th/5th seed though if Kawhi continues to miss. That would set up an impressive 2nd round match-up with the Warriors. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Coach said:
The way the Rockets are playing right now, nobody can hang with them. They just dismantled a good Nuggets team. I cant wait to see them play some of the big boy teams...

Also, I am impressed with how well the Spurs are playing without Kawhi and Parker. I think thy will be dangerous when they get healthy. They might be looking at the 4th/5th seed though if Kawhi continues to miss. That would set up an impressive 2nd round match-up with the Warriors. 
Nobody? Not even the warriors? FOH

Paulius

Reaction score
Coach said:

You’re clueless, rockets style of play falls right into golden state hands

You cant hang with them, you cant go into a fast pace shooting contest with them, you wont win like that in the playoffs 4 out of 7 times

Dantonis system is only amazing in the regular season

But a man can dream i guess

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:

yeah Shaq or LeBron or probably Dirk should have won those nash years

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
yeah Shaq or LeBron or probably Dirk should have won those nash years
Wonder how many of those guys would carry smush parker chris mihm kwame brown to the playoffs IN THE WEST averaging 35 a game

Dirk got beat by we believe team lolol

Shaq carried by wade

Stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%