2016 NFL Gameday Thread

videofreak8

Melted
Reaction score
What could the Browns get for Joe Thomas and Joe Haden? I would say Thomas would bring in at the very least a first rounder. Think we'd be lucky to get a second for Haden. A third and late rounder is probably what he'd go for.

Steez

Reaction score
And all is right with the world again. The Bills fall to the lousy Dolphins with the Pats and Seahawks coming up.

47th oG

Reaction score
Foreman said:
How's Humphries looking?
Hasn't done much besides a screen pass and an end around. Mike Evans has 2 TD and has saved my fantasy team and the Bucs lead the 49ers 27-14 after being down 14-0

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
47th oG said:
Hasn't done much besides a screen pass and an end around. Mike Evans has 2 TD and has saved my fantasy team and the Bucs lead the 49ers 27-14 after being down 14-0
I just needed a spot start for Fantasy since Charles and Theo weren't playing and Stewart was on a bye. Had a choice between him, Enunwa, and Lockett and went with Humphries

47th oG

Reaction score
Foreman said:
I just needed a spot start for Fantasy since Charles and Theo weren't playing and Stewart was on a bye. Had a choice between him, Enunwa, and Lockett and went with Humphries
Enunwa had a long TD, I don't expect Humphries to do much now that the Bucs have the lead

videofreak8

Melted
Reaction score
Browns have all but secured a top 2 pick. Only other team that I can see losing as many games as us is San Francisco.

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
.inf said:
He's near the top of every stat for a qb. He's around the top 5 imo
Saw a few people on Facebook saying he's a strong candidate for MVP right now. It's funny though since he got so much hate until JBC took over and now everyone is like yeah Stafford is a great QB for this team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%