Big names usually fall first so harry could wait

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lakes trying to get a meeting with KD lol

Paulius

Reaction score
Warriors should just sign batum and theyd be just as fine. Team is stacked anyways

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Warriors should just sign batum and theyd be just as fine. Team is stacked anyways
batum or parsons and they're better off honestly

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Batum's next contract will make a lot of people mad though

Lakers should max him imo

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Batum's next contract will make a lot of people mad though

Lakers should max him imo
He deserves it tho. Parsons contract will get me mad even more tho

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
would be crazy if he left.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Two straight years of non sense after Wade bought into Riley scrapping the team for expiring contracts to go after Bron/Bosh, and then took less to fit them in. This is why players shouldn't be condemned for not being "loyal", cause the front office guys aren't even a little loyal to their players.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've never faulted players for leaving their teams. They're being treated as commodities all year round, no real sympathy lost for the teams from my end.

Wade doesn't wanna be viewed as the third highest priority behind KD and Hassan. If Whiteside leaves I guess the problem goes out the window because they can just pay him what he wants. If Whiteside wants to stay it's gonna be some uncomfortable couple of days, pretty much like last year. But he knows the cap goes up again next year so it might be a little easier. 
Until they're going after another FA next year and we have the same situation again.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Dwayne Wade is one bad landing on his knee(s) away from never even approaching the same level. He has to accept that, as well as the fact that he's going to be 35 in January. He is not a max player at this point in his career.

Swelly34

Xaphoon
Reaction score
buzzy said:
I've never faulted players for leaving their teams. They're being treated as commodities all year round, no real sympathy lost for the teams from my end.

Wade doesn't wanna be viewed as the third highest priority behind KD and Hassan. If Whiteside leaves I guess the problem goes out the window because they can just pay him what he wants. If Whiteside wants to stay it's gonna be some uncomfortable couple of days, pretty much like last year. But he knows the cap goes up again next year so it might be a little easier. 
Until they're going after another FA next year and we have the same situation again.
That shouldn't be an issue as I'd venture to say the odds of Durant actually signing with the Heat are less than 5%. I'm sure Wade will be back regardless even if MIA strikes out on KD and Whiteside takes his talents elsewhere.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Never even entertained KD signing. Whiteside wanting to stay is problematic enough

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The question I have is if Durant does choose GS, how likely is it that they can clear enough cap to sign him? They'd have to renounce all of their free agents and then trade either Iggy or Bogut into cap space. I wonder if teams would basically say "if we do this we are helping a historically good team acquire a top 5 player in the NBA." We'll pass.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really want Durant on the Knicks.

Then perhaps they could convince Jo to come in fairly cheap.  I'd cum.

I have no idea what their cap situation looks like, so I don't even know if they could do that, but still...

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
The question I have is if Durant does choose GS, how likely is it that they can clear enough cap to sign him? They'd have to renounce all of their free agents and then trade either Iggy or Bogut into cap space. I wonder if teams would basically say "if we do this we are helping a historically good team acquire a top 5 player in the NBA." We'll pass.
if im detroit, id take iggy. i think teams would take him. bogut would be harder but they'd need to give up a ton of picks and idk how valuable they'd even be.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i share a birthday with the goat, craig sager!

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
gm's have friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%