2016 NBA Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Yes, because the talents of the opposition have no affect on how the team plays. Not like they have to defend each other or anything
Lol best team in the east. "Best player ever" is on the team. Its the finals.....and theyre getting blown out every game... midget minds. Simple as that.

So your logic is.... warriors are so great, that the cavs have no chance, but cavs would have beaten any other team, especially thunder who pushed "the greatest team ever" to their limits and game 7? Interesting Lol. keep moving the goal post

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
BNC said:
Also, this Cavs team is good enough to win the title in almost any other year. And could beat any other team in the West, they just happen to be going up against maybe the greatest team ever, there's no shame in losing to the best ever
I disagree. This Cavs team is severely overrated due to a weak Eastern Conference. Sure they may have been successful in the regular season against the Spurs or Thunder, but the Thunder really turned it on in the playoffs, and the Spurs play most of the regular season in 2nd gear.

BNC

Reaction score
I like how he threw out a term I used earlier that he just learned today like it's the word of the day. And still fails to understand matchups

BNC

Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
I disagree. This Cavs team is severely overrated due to a weak Eastern Conference. Sure they may have been successful in the regular season against the Spurs or Thunder, but the Thunder really turned it on in the playoffs, and the Spurs play most of the regular season in 2nd gear.
Spurs play most of their regular season in 5th gear, at least this year they did. It's why their numbers inflated how good they were. I see an argument with the Thunder definitely being favoured, but it would be a really close matchup

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
I like how he threw out a term I used earlier that he just learned today like it's the word of the day. And still fails to understand matchups
Lol keep dodging everything. You have nothing left, your homeboy is done. Keep it salty

BNC

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Lol keep dodging everything. You have nothing left, your homeboy is done. Keep it salty
What does the term moving the goal posts mean?

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
What does the term moving the goal posts mean?
Keep dodging bnc, keep dodging. Lebron is never to blame in your books.

BNC

Reaction score
LMAO and I'm dodging? This really is too much

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
Good news for Cavs is that they've been playing better without Love this season lol 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kevin Love quit on his team

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
he has a fucking concussion and isn't allowed to play. smh

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's just protecting his immaculate home playoff streak

Paulius

Reaction score
K love is a genius. Faked a concussion so he wouldnt have to be a part of this embarrassment

Paulius

Reaction score
Jesus. The warriors are shooting 78% on kyrie irving whenever hes guarding the ball. Lol thats absurd

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Play on it

Paulius

Reaction score
Imagine if cavs had someone like j kidd on their team instead of kyrie the chucker

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Imagine if cavs had someone like j kidd on their team instead of kyrie the chucker
or chris paul

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kevin Love quit on his team
Ship his ass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%