2016 NBA Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
It's true haha. One of the worst fan bases in pro sports
Nah they're one of the most active and loyal fanbases. Anyone that bases their opinion of of three dudes burning jerseys after being spurned on live television just doesn't pay attention

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Also, are we really going to play this game with Steph? I get it, he had a knee injury at the start of the playoffs and it wasn't completely healed. But Jesus Christ... He has a dominating/good game and everyone is just enamored with him, and when he blows he's suddenly injured again. He just couldn't handle the physicality. His whole game is based around moving without the ball and utilizing screens and Cleveland three bodies at him (literally) and he couldn't adjust.
He was supposed to have freedom of movement...

Great defense, nonetheless, and I would prefer that the league allowed it in general, anyway.

Paulius

Reaction score
Curry choked. Everyone chokes at some points in their career, except for MJ. He will be fine and prolly win more rings, but i mean im just glad these comparissons stopped.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Nah they're one of the most active and loyal fanbases. Anyone that bases their opinion of of three dudes burning jerseys after being spurned on live television just doesn't pay attention
I wouldn't expect anyone with the username of "cavsfan" to be able to criticize his own fanbase. It's okay

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r06rvgRLSw

brilliant

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I wouldn't expect anyone with the username of "cavsfan" to be able to criticize his own fanbase. It's okay

I just think it's silly to generalize a fanbase based on what happened when LeBron left. No other team in the history of sports, let alone the league, was ever put in that position where their native born transcendent superstar puts them in the national spotlight only to leave them high and dry. For 50+ years the people of Cleveland have put up with heartache and misery with their sports teams and have been passionate and supportive nonetheless. This isn't something that's new either so you can think whatever you want or troll but it doesn't matter. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I know you hate Bay Area fans but come on dude, Cleveland fans are either A LeBron dick riders or B people who were burning this mans jersey. They don't deserve this haha
worrh it so we dont have 2-5 takes

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So nice, gotta post it twice

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
had to crawl into the deep web for that one

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No87oVr_rtE

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:

I just think it's silly to generalize a fanbase based on what happened when LeBron left. No other team in the history of sports, let alone the league, was ever put in that position where their native born transcendent superstar puts them in the national spotlight only to leave them high and dry. For 50+ years the people of Cleveland have put up with heartache and misery with their sports teams and have been passionate and supportive nonetheless. This isn't something that's new either so you can think whatever you want or troll but it doesn't matter. 
A mural that had LeBron on it, that took 2 years to make, was defaced in Miami after he left, and he was only with them for 4 years. But the real horror is people burning clothing they spent their own money on. 

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
A mural that had LeBron on it, that took 2 years to make, was defaced in Miami after he left, and he was only with them for 4 years. But the real horror is people burning clothing they spent their own money on. 

Yeah, but Miami sports fans were a shit stain years before Lebron was even born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%