Not open for further replies.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Brown and smart have so little trade value in my opinion
jaylen has value. not #3 overall value but lottery pick value for sure

smart is more valuable on court than in a trade imo. doesn't have enough trade value to warrant moving him. but then again this is the kings FO that we're talking about lol #nikrocks

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wish Silver gave the Nets their picks back!!

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I don't think he has lottery pick value.
you don't think Brown for #12 overall is relatively fair? Like it's probably the 2nd worst draft in the past 10 seasons so i'm hardly saying Jaylen is worth the #3 every year. But imo he's a 9-13 guy in most drafts, especially for how young and raw he is

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
And I know that "#3 overall pick" has more value than "the player selected with the 3rd overall pick"

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
Never thought I'd see buzzy disrespect Bosh.
literally unplayable

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
GETBEARD said:
They have a better record despite playing less home games and having one of the hardest schedules to this point in the season

Boston is 9th in SOS (.508) Bucks are ranked 12th (.504)

Bucks Expected Win/Loss: 20-13
Celtics Expected Win/Loss: 20-15

Bucks choked away couple games where they had 10+ point lead going into the 4th QTR. They've been playing better than their record says, and that's without Middleton. 

GETBEARD

Do Your Job
Reaction score
The Celtics haven't had perfect health by any stretch all season. But yes otherwise what you said backed up my point I think. By the stats you provided you would figure they would have a worse record than bucks at this point but they are 3 games better

D

Dannyboy77

BrewCrewFan said:

Boston is 9th in SOS (.508) Bucks are ranked 12th (.504)

Bucks Expected Win/Loss: 20-13
Celtics Expected Win/Loss: 20-15

Bucks choked away couple games where they had 10+ point lead going into the 4th QTR. They've been playing better than their record says, and that's without Middleton. 
I like your Bucks so far. They lack a few pieces but they're fun to watch. Jabari is fuckin ballin.

D

Dannyboy77

GETBEARD said:
The Celtics haven't had perfect health by any stretch all season. But yes otherwise what you said backed up my point I think. By the stats you provided you would figure they would have a worse record than bucks at this point but they are 3 games better
Stevens MVP. Get Hayward you lucky fucks. He's the missing piece. Dude would be a gem here as well. Wade at pg (pretty much plays one for us anyways), jimmy at sg, hayward at sf. 2k association time.

Paulius

Reaction score
He would not be a gem here with the current roster we have now.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
GETBEARD said:
ignore brewcrew

all he does is overhype his packers and bucks and brewers and gets pissy when everybody rightfully so disagrees with his outlandish claims

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:
Stevens MVP. Get Hayward you lucky fucks. He's the missing piece. Dude would be a gem here as well. Wade at pg (pretty much plays one for us anyways), jimmy at sg, hayward at sf. 2k association time.
yeah thats a defensive lineup waiting to die. wade cannot guard point guards effectively anymore. 

D

Dannyboy77

paulius said:
He would not be a gem here with the current roster we have now.
The starting lineup would actually be really solid. Keep in mind this is the East. I think hayward would do even better in this conference. Wade/Jimmy/Hayward/Taj/Lopez is better then most starting fives in the East. Or am I wrong? The East is pretty damn weak again this year imo.

D

Dannyboy77

bosoxlover12 said:
yeah thats a defensive lineup waiting to die. wade cannot guard point guards effectively anymore. 
Jimmy probably would switch over. Wade still guards two's well.

D

Dannyboy77

bosoxlover12 said:
Hayward would be nice for you guys. More so then us at this stage of our team.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:
Jimmy probably would switch over. Wade still guards two's well.
jimmy cant guard point guards either. he can probably better than wade, but still not good. butler is their lockdown wing

Like lets say you play the Knicks (im trying to use a team im not biased towards). Butler's gotta be on Melo imo, and now Rose is gonna kill Wade

you cant start those 3 guys at the same time. its not 2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%