2015 NFL Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm confident I'll become very familiar with the Broncos defense when McCown turns the ball over 5 times, but Duke Johnson's name literally translates to Poop Dick, and I'm confident in him. 

And Gary Barnidge is the greatest tight end since Todd Heap. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But yea, the Browns have no shot. Half of McCowns 450 yards were YAC, which is not gonna happen against that Broncos D. And the Browns defense is attrocious.

But damn it, we aren't in last place

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I want nothing more than to see the Patriots beat the Colts into a bloody, frothy pulp this week.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
I want nothing more than to see the Patriots beat the Colts into a bloody, frothy pulp this week.
I too, would encourage this to occur

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Josh McCown was the AFC player of the week last week.

What a time to be alive.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
To be honest this felt like a trap game knowing how many people were picking Atlanta, but I couldn't not pick them if Nola picked the Falcons as well

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
elcheato said:

And Gary Barnidge is the greatest tight end since Todd Heap. 
Damn I didnt know Todd Heap played for the Browns

Kellen Winslow was pretty good too

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Damn I cant believe you just called Barnidge one of the GOATs....

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There is a strong confidence in Delvin Breaux's ability to defend any receiver he needs to cover. He was a great pickup.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Manziel pulled over for domestic argument, admits to drinking

Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel was pulled over earlier this week because of a domestic argument. Manziel was reportedly speeding down the shoulder of I-90. At one point, his girlfriend, Colleen Elizabeth Crowley, attempted to get out of the vehicle. The couple pulled into an Avon neighborhood and continued their argument. The police were called at that point.
Here is an excerpt from the newsnet5 report:

In the report, Crowley told police Manziel pushed her head into a window. She wanted her cell phone because she was concerned about her safety and said she just wanted to return to Texas.

The report stated police did see an abrasion on Crowley's arm but later determined that the abrasion was from Manziel's attempt to keep her from getting out of the vehicle while it was on the road.

Both Manziel and Crowley admitted to drinking earlier in the day, but the police deemed the couple was not intoxicated and let them go after Crowley didn't want to press charges according to the report.

Browns general manager Ray Farmer released a statement Friday evening regarding the incident.

"We were aware of the situation. It is a matter that we take seriously and have expressed our concerns to Johnny directly. Those conversations will remain private and we will refrain from further comment at this time."

Manziel entered a rehabilitation facility this spring for alcohol. He was released from the facility during April. This is the first reported alcohol-related incident since his discharge.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
The worst thing they can do for him is not let him play football. Josh McCown will come back down to Earth (and probably this week). Put the kid on the field.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This feels like a non story to me.  If I'm reading that correctly, he wasn't even "pulled over." 

Manziel is going to be under an enormous microscope from now until the end of his NFL career, so it's not surprising.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
The worst thing they can do for him is not let him play football. Josh McCown will come back down to Earth (and probably this week). Put the kid on the field.
That would be a fantastic way for Pettine to lose the locker room.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Browns over Broncos by at least 10 points 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lions are getting their first dubayou today

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I am so scared for this game to be honest

I haven't seen a prediction saying the Pats will win by less than 14 points, and everyone expects them to put up 40+.

This is fucking trap game central. Last time we were projected to destroy a team this bad on a national TV level, was the Jets playoff game in 2010, after we beat them 45-3 a few weeks earlier. And we lost that game.

I think the Pats will win, and I wouldn't be surprised if we did win by a ton. But God did the media put some bulletin-board material up there for the Colts

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's only a trap game if the team falls for all of the media praise/hype, and comes out flat. 

I'm fairly confident that every player on the Patriots roster wants to inflict maximum punishment on the Colts.  At least I hope so.  I want to see Irsay's bitch ass eat a giant plate of shit.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm no Johnny Manziel fan, but Bill Cowher saying that they should cut him based on the recent report is hilarious. Nothing actually happened. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%