2015 NFL Draft Discussion

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Giants got the best ranked safety in the game, just what we needed. Good risk by Reese.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Even I'm not man enough to put that under my avatar 

Don't come crawling back onto the bandwagon when we're good.  Fans like myself who stuck with them through all the shitty years are the true fans.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:

Don't come crawling back onto the bandwagon when we're good.  Fans like myself who stuck with them through all the shitty years are the true fans.
you can't tell me what to do 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought Heuerman was going to be a steal as a TE, and now he has Peyton Manning throwing to him. 

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Pretty cool to see the Bengals draft Jake Fisher. He played High School football at Traverse City West, which is about an hour from me. He played against my high school team and now he's in the NFL, crazy. I can't believe the Bengals took two tackles back to back, then again Andre Smith can't be relied upon and Whitworth is approaching 34 I believe, both on last year of contract. I'd still keep Whitworth and let Smith go. 

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh good, we're cutting away to different locations across America to announce the picks today.  Let's just do whatever we can to drag this process out even longer.  

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
Oh good, we're cutting away to different locations across America to announce the picks today.  Let's just do whatever we can to drag this process out even longer.  
They're trying too hard.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Tre(y) as the first picks for New England

I love Tre Jackson, always thought he was the best fit for the Patriots out of all the guards in the draft outside La'el Collins

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Am I crazy to think the Browns (mainly Farmer) know what they're doing? Obviously the Manziel thing was a disaster, but that was clearly forced on Farmer by Haslam. 

I still don't like that they've continued to act like wide receivers are irrelevant, but they have a seemingly have a foundation, especially on defense, the offensive line, and in the backfield. 

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Am I crazy to think the Browns (mainly Farmer) know what they're doing? Obviously the Manziel thing was a disaster, but that was clearly forced on Farmer by Haslam. 

I still don't like that they've continued to act like wide receivers are irrelevant, but they have a seemingly have a foundation, especially on defense, the offensive line, and in the backfield. 

We're looking good, man.  I'm excited.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Steelers take an Ohio State player that I now have to hate, per usual. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Browns finally decide to take a wideout and take one who's average as hell.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Its the 4th round, doesn't really matter at this point. 

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's a big, physical possession guy though, which is something they needed.  They got Bowe, but he kinda sucks now, and he's old.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Evan Spencer is the best QB on the Redskins 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i didnt pay attention to the draft after the first round. how well do you guys think the lions did?

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SUPPOSEDLY, the reason no team drafted La'el Collins and the reason some teams are afraid of him even as a UDFA is because law enforcement has threatening text messages Collins sent to his now deceased ex girlfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%