Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lance shouldn't start and JJ shouldn't come off the bench, he's important to what that starting lineup does.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
That's fine, Doc the GM has proven he can't put together a supporting cast. He's just gonna get "names" that won't play well together. I'll take fit.

Point remains as well, these are two teams that will be within a couple games of each other at the end of the season and both will be second or first round outs.
well he cant really target the guys he'd love to have because theyre taxed out. he has to make due with what he has for now.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He has made a number of bad moves with what he was given though.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Luke Walton is the next Phil

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Old man Andre Miller to the TWolves.
Cause they don't have enough points. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Did you mean points as in points scored or point guards? Because even a sleeper playoff team like the Twolves could benefit from a few more points scored lol

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stackhouse is an assistant coach for the Raptors. Dope. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/mcten/status/626397226366029824

Besties 

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
When will you get off this "lance should start" train lol

Dude's an all-star when at the top of his game. I just don't see how it most benefits the Clippers to bring that caliber of a player of the bench in favor of a non-starter like JJ Redick.

I'm not saying Lance at the 2 would work immediately. Matter of fact, it'd probably look disastrous, but given time it'd be the better move.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JJ was fairly close to a 50-40-90 season last year, and averaged over 16 a game.  How is he a non-starter?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lmao I can't even talk to this dude if he thinks Redick is a non-starter

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
He's never liked him for some reason and everytime Redick has proved something he's said wrong he ducks out of a conversation

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I think his point was to have more floor spacers in the 2nd unit

That said, if for some reason you do that, because the starting line is already it's best, I'd bench Pierce not Redick

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Gilbert Arenas on Lebron James [re-formatted]

KINGJAMES: this person comes around once in a blue moon. This is a man who is so physically gifted he could walk into any sport and be a HOF'ER off his natural and God given ability. The last person who was this gifted in sports might have been Bo Jackson.

Let's take away very start and start from scratch. His natural gifts: 6-8, 275 pounds, 44 inch vert, once at top speed can't be stopped. He also has vision like Magic Johnson and is a natural lefty who plays basketball as a righty. Him stepping on an NBA floor with no effort = stats at 25/6/7.

Now his WEAKNESSES that he had to work on to be the G.O.A.T: James is more like a train then a cheetah in movement; his first 2 steps aren't very powerful so this hurt him on iso's and the ability to blow past players from a standstill position. This hints at why he's at the point; he needs to be moving at all times so when he decides to attack, he's already in full motion.

Notice that he doesn't change direction well because he doesn't bend much. He plays straight up and down, like Jason Kidd did, which limits him from crossovers and spinning.

James isn't a number one option, and yes (I didn't stutter) he lacks selfishness so he will always need a go-to-guy like Wade was or Kyrie now.
He lacks what jordan and kobe were, great 1-on-1 players. He needs a pure scorer beside him so he can carry the TEAM load. He gets bashed a lot by media because he doesn't take over like MJ or Kobe, but Lebron is Magic with Jordan-like athleticism, so he walks into stats without trying and when forced, he will give you 41/12/8.

The finals was the first time in his career he was physically pushed to the limit because he had no one to defer to. When players like Magic, Barkley and analysts bash him I cringe. Like, you people have no idea what he could do if he had one season, just one selfish season, like Kobe did in 2005-06, he would average 40+/11/9, and no one could do shit about it.

It's sad the world won't get to see who I'm talking about because his legacy is built on winning. If you doubt what I'm saying: look at every game he was pissed off and was challenged. This man could be the second best, 3rd for sure, player to ever play when it's all said and done around 2020+, and he didn't even tap into his ability to be GREATEST.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There's no way he could average 40/11/9 over a full season. He was physically spent in the finals, and that was just 6 games. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you would think bware would love jj. hes white, plays good defense, and shoots the ball well from anywhere on the court. and he's white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%