2014 Superbowl To Be Held In North Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC15

Reaction score
Football is meant to be played in <Censored>ty conditions, anyone that is <Censored>ing about it can just stay home in their little caves.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
but the superbowl in 60-70 degree weather is what has been expected now. the superbowl nowadays is like a big party and nobody wants to pay thousands a dollars and travel that far just to freeze their ass off. in paper playing the superbowl in a big market city like new york sounds like a great idea but in reality it isnt the weather is just not super bowl material. i can assure you that tickets are not going to sell out as fast as they should. im also not bidding for a southern florida superbowl again. but im just saying that they should give some other cities a chance too other than sticking with a city where a superbowl has been hosted more than 3 times. houston imo wouldve been a great option, maybe jacksonvile, san diego wouldve been real good too, heck atlanta wouldve been great too. all im saying is that the nfl is going to regret hosting a cold superbowl. i think that the nfl is global enough that they should be able to host an of country superbowl. i think any country or state would take them with open arms. imagine the superbowl in sidney, italy or better yet spain. now that would be epic....
Superbowl is arguably the biggest event in sports. It will sell no matter what the heck you'll do. Do u think packer fans are <Censored>ing when the packers play in the snow?

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Superbowl is arguably the biggest event in sports. It will sell no matter what the heck you'll do. Do u think packer fans are <Censored>ing when the packers play in the snow?
its gonna sellout no doubt but not as fast as other superbowls

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A sellout is a sellout. Period.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
but the superbowl in 60-70 degree weather is what has been expected now. the superbowl nowadays is like a big party and nobody wants to pay thousands a dollars and travel that far just to freeze their ass off. in paper playing the superbowl in a big market city like new york sounds like a great idea but in reality it isnt the weather is just not super bowl material. i can assure you that tickets are not going to sell out as fast as they should. im also not bidding for a southern florida superbowl again. but im just saying that they should give some other cities a chance too other than sticking with a city where a superbowl has been hosted more than 3 times. houston imo wouldve been a great option, maybe jacksonvile, san diego wouldve been real good too, heck atlanta wouldve been great too. all im saying is that the nfl is going to regret hosting a cold superbowl. i think that the nfl is global enough that they should be able to host an of country superbowl. i think any country or state would take them with open arms. imagine the superbowl in sidney, italy or better yet spain. now that would be epic....
While I agree with you that the same freaking stadiums shouldn't be hosting the Super Bowl every couple of years and not giving those other stadiums a shot, you really are missing the point .....

The Super Bowl is to determine the BEST team of the year. Yeah it's a bit event, yada yada -- but so much of the year is played in cold weather and in snow that it doesn't bother the players that much. Owners of souther teams voted in favor of this Super Bowl choice -- the only people who have a major issue are THE <Censored>ING FANS. SHUT THE <Censored> UP. Im tired of hearing the fans <Censored> and moan about a super bowl they probably never would have attended no matter where it was because of the freakin prices.

The Giants and Jets are going to do so much to accomodate the fans to make them oh so comfortable. Freakin fire pits in the parking lot, and so many more things like jackets and towels and hand warmers and seat warmers and all this other <Censored> to keep them warm.

But I'm going to clue you in on something .... (my Skip Bayless rant)

The TRUE Fans of the game, the ones you see in Green Bay with their shirts off while its snowing, the ones starting the chants in stadiums, the ones waving their terrible towels, the guys who show up to work blitzed monday morning because they partied too hard after their team's win, the people who are out there will go to this game and they will NOT give a <Censored> about the weather. They will enjoy it. They will get pumped up, and get the crowd pumped up, and it will be exciting to watch. They will pay too much for their mediocre ticket, show up in a pair of jeans and their team's Jersey, and thats it.... they won't care about the hand warmers, or anything else. They will tailgate for hours prior to the game around the fire pits, starting the early chants for their team....

and you will be at your house, missing out on the fun, saying "Man, the NFL is <Censored>ing retarded. I'm telling you this is going to be a disaster."

Sometimes I think you guys forget the meaning of the game and what makes it so great -- one of the best things about it is how devoted the fans are and what lengths they are willing to go to root for their team under any weather circumstance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%