2014 Superbowl To Be Held In North Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Would be fine if they had a dome.. Not a bad idea to have it in a huge market like New York/Jersey but it will be in horrible conditions.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
i agree with the fact that weather makes some of the legendary games what they are, so i have no problem with it.

Mooche

Reaction score
I hope it's a blizzard, damn cold and overall just a mess. This decision is retarded.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We all die in 2012, irrelevant.

But really, not much to discuss..

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Does it really matter? This issue is overrated on both sides of the argument. I don't even see why New York cares, they have everything else

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they'll have it there, and then you'll never see it in an open-aired stadium in the north again

I mean could you imagine if San Diego plays like Dallas???

the game would be F'd to play AND watch

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love this finally us northerners get some love with the superbowl. This is the way football is suppose to be played.

PlayOn

Reaction score
If we Canadians can have the Grey Cup (Canadian Football League) game in -30 degrees. Americans can have the Superbowl in a cold city outside. It makes the game much more fun. More fumbles,More interceptions,etc. Just drink lots of hot chocolate if your out there and you'll be fine.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I love the people who say that it gives a disadvantage to passing teams, lol. Shouldnt teams be able to play in all sorts of conditions? And even if the weather is crappy, the game will be more competitive.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love the people who say that it gives a disadvantage to passing teams, lol. Shouldnt teams be able to play in all sorts of conditions? And even if the weather is crappy, the game will be more competitive.
Message approved.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
The Superbowl in a cold city?

Thats why why after 2014 the Superbowl will never be played in a cold city again. The Superbowl is meant for warm cities (bands, fans, media, etc.)

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Howell does suck ass, what's new?

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Superbowl in a cold city?

Thats why why after 2014 the Superbowl will never be played in a cold city again. The Superbowl is meant for warm cities (bands, fans, media, etc.)
They want to make big bucks. Plus it wouldn't be so bad. It's not like football is always played in a hot season.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
They want to make big bucks. Plus it wouldn't be so bad. It's not like football is always played in a hot season.
but the superbowl in 60-70 degree weather is what has been expected now. the superbowl nowadays is like a big party and nobody wants to pay thousands a dollars and travel that far just to freeze their ass off. in paper playing the superbowl in a big market city like new york sounds like a great idea but in reality it isnt the weather is just not super bowl material. i can assure you that tickets are not going to sell out as fast as they should. im also not bidding for a southern florida superbowl again. but im just saying that they should give some other cities a chance too other than sticking with a city where a superbowl has been hosted more than 3 times. houston imo wouldve been a great option, maybe jacksonvile, san diego wouldve been real good too, heck atlanta wouldve been great too. all im saying is that the nfl is going to regret hosting a cold superbowl. i think that the nfl is global enough that they should be able to host an of country superbowl. i think any country or state would take them with open arms. imagine the superbowl in sidney, italy or better yet spain. now that would be epic....

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
What about that Super Bowl where Peyton won his ring and it was raining the whole time? Was that a bad Super Bowl? I did think that one was rather boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%