Hall of Fame
Reaction score
His arm is right there with Carr imo.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
TiTAN said:
Haha yup. I can't remember what they said about ugly GF's but they did say something about it.
just because a dude has a smoking hot gf doesn't mean they have sky high confidence. i would refuse any of those questions.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
TiTAN said:
He was next on my list to watch!

You're in for quite a treat.  

You'll get everything from this:

to this:

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
TiTAN said:
Haha yup. I can't remember what they said about ugly GF's but they did say something about it.

Moneyball

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Boda, where have you heard undrafted? I've read anywhere from 3-5.

I like him because he's a damn good quarterback whose being overlooked because of size and the ACL tear.

Right now I've been seeing/hearing it a lot around FF as well as a couple other spots.  Not saying it'll be correct but that's what's been going around lately apparently the ACL tear is making teams nervous but like I said who really knows.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but anyone who mocks Amaro to NE is just extremely misinformed and I wouldn't trust them ever again

He fits in with the Pats worse than almost every other TE in this draft. He's a small handed, oversized slot receiver who has an awful 3 cone time

Would bet money that he isn't a Patriot

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope he goes to the Patriots now so I can sig that quote.

You'll have to fix the part where he comes three times tho

TTN2810

Reaction score
LOL, Jake.

Not even sure which site you're referring to, I don't follow them for their Mocks. They don't claim to be experts on every teams schemes and needs man. 

EDIT
Mocking the Draft, I see. Well in fairness, I follow them for their other writer, Matthew Fairburn. Really smart, intelligent funny guy. Good writer.
FRG too. Well lol, idk what to tell you. They aren't Pats fans so give em a break. They know football man.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
If they know football, why would they put him there?

Belichick always drafts guys that have versatility, perform on ST, and have great 3 cone drill times. He has none of that.

Amaro had over 87% of his receptions come from the slot. We just gave Amendola a huge contract last year to be a slot receiver. And hopefully we bring back Edelman too. We need a seam threat and/or vertical threat. That's not Amaro.

Every TE Belichick has had, was a good blocker, except for AH. But Hernandez ran a 6.83 3cone, compared to Amaro's 7.42. Amaro isn't a good blocker.

U can totally sig me if you want. I feel extremely confident he will not be a Patriot

TTN2810

Reaction score
Like I said, they know more X and O stuff rather than who is exactly going to fit who. They're scout the players, not the teams. You can't deny the Pats don't need a TE, though, Gronk is glass, and Amaro's the best available there. Mocks are all a crapshoot anyways lol.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:

You're in for quite a treat.  

You'll get everything from this:

to this:

I've watched one game so far lol. Within the first drive of that game he lobbed a go route to the WR against Cover 2 lol. AFTER he rolled out and the safety was right with the WR. SMFH.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'm getting sick of people saying Cooks and ODB are slot guys. They aren't huge but they both still get it at it's high point. They can play outside like badass mother fuckers.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Seems like if you're not six foot plus these days people automatically want to make you out to be a slot guy.

Desean Jackson's made a living playing outside and he's 5'9 at best. 

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Seems like if you're not six foot plus these days people automatically want to make you out to be a slot guy.

Desean Jackson's made a living playing outside and he's 5'9 at best. 
Steve Smith is 5'9" and he has made a living outside as well.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I would disagree that Amaro is the #2 TE, id rank him at #4-5

But yea, Cooks is def an outside receiver

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cooks reminds me of Santana Moss so much.  Both are incredible route runners.  So crispy.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
TiTAN said:
He's better than Tavon Austin was, too.
I was never high on Tavon tbh, and I would take 10 different receivers from this draft over Tavon (Watkins, Cooks, Evans, Lee, Benjamin, ODB, Landry, Robinson, Matthews, Devante)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%