#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
fucking valverde

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tigers are fucking stupid. I'd be surprised if Valverde makes more than 5 appearances tbh.

Just make AlAl the closer. Coke is horse shit. He had a good couple of weeks in the postseason everyone forgot how shitty he was in the regular season.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the velverde contract isnt that bad. if hes not up in the majors in a month then hes a fa. im sure hes gonna be up real soon but im not sure we're ready to use him as an everyday starter.

al should get that nod.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yankees 3/4 is Youk/Hafner
broken ass team

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Damn, the Jays get way ahead and the Indians just come right back.. Tigers are going to have their hands full this year. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Tigers will have no competition unless the Indians suddenly have more talent in the rotation.

Myers, Ubaldo & Kazmor. All trash, McAllister is average and Masterson is probably a little above average

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I think Cleveland's offense will be really nice but they need some SP help.

I'm loving the speed the Jays lineup will be providing this year.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Well, it won't be a given, that's all I know. Tigers definitely have the best team in the AL Central but as we seen last year, it wasn't easy. Indians are getting better, Royals are getting better, White Sox aren't too far off. Twins, they have some work to do, offense seems alright but I don't think they have the pitching. Tigers better just capitalize, they are up and down, as we seen last year. It's only 3 games so I'm not saying it will be like last year, but it wasn't easy. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#FreeTrevorBauer

I like the balance of our lineup. They're going to strike out a lot, but it's hard to match up late in games on us, and there is no real weak link other than Drew Stubbs, who I'd say is pretty nice as a 9 hitter with his pop and speed.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
snipe said:
Yeah I think Cleveland's offense will be really nice but they need some SP help.

I'm loving the speed the Jays lineup will be providing this year.
Bunch of speed & the two bash brothers hitting homers every other at bat in the middle. Should be good. Just got unlucky running into Ubaldo's one decent game for the month, and I'm pretty sure Masterson has good career numbers vs Toronto.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea he's always killed the Jays. I like our lineup from 1-4 but our 5-9 consists of a bunch of inconsistent hitters who strike out like mad men. I like Boni a lot though. Can't wait till Brett comes back.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
The Royals need to step it up this year. Now is their time. That lineup is deep with a lot of potential. Gordon, Butler, Moustakas, Perez, and Hosmer. Thats a lot of talent and it needs to flourish. Royals were really stupid for trading Myers away. The best hitting prospect for Shields who has been a work horse but youre only going to get 2-3 good years from him max. With Myers you control him for 6 years and imagine him with those other guys, wow. 

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This Jose Reyes guy isnt too bad.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
downtown detroit was packed with drunk people today, and we won. pretty cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%