2013 NFL Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
SO that wasn't a TD catch for Eric Decker right smh.

I don't like the rule, either, but that's textbook completion of the process. It's bit Calvin Johnson multiple times. What point is there in complaining about a rule that's come to light in recent years?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:

I don't like the rule, either, but that's textbook completion of the process. It's bit Calvin Johnson multiple times. What point is there in complaining about a rule that's come to light in recent years?
it seems like they call it on calvin once a game

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
it seems like they call it on calvin once a game

Yeah. It's a bit of an absurd rule in some instances, but there have been a few times when I've actually agreed with it. Really depends on the circumstances.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
To everyone who discredits Matt Ryan because of his "weapons," he posted a career high passer rating without Roddy, Julio, or SJax. That is all.

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Is Jay Cutler continuing to be a bitch? I mean, I saw nothing wrong with what happened to him yesterday. I've seen worse, yet he leaves in the 2nd quarter to never come back. What the fuck?

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
BlkFalc. said:
To everyone who discredits Matt Ryan because of his "weapons," he posted a career high passer rating without Roddy, Julio, or SJax. That is all.

He played the Bucs...

I know you're going to point at names in that secondary, but they're improperly schemed and neutralized because of it. Your quarterback better have a damn good game when he's playing Greg fucking Schiano. Gap Tooth is by far the worst head coach we've seen in the last decade. A remarkably stupid offense, a defensive scheme that turns Darrelle Revis into just another guy. Yeah, let's play a bunch of zone with the best man to man cover corner in the league. Any QB could shred Tampa. 

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Fuhgeddaboudit said:
Is Jay Cutler continuing to be a bitch? I mean, I saw nothing wrong with what happened to him yesterday. I've seen worse, yet he leaves in the 2nd quarter to never come back. What the fuck?

He's got a bad groin injury, one of the most painful injuries you can suffer in football. Aside from that...yeah, he's a bitch, but I don't think he's ever missed time when he could have played. He would have gotten killed in that NFC Championship Game a few years back without his mobility.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shitty ass loss.

Btw, damn to all the injuries this week.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Good win for the Bengals, loved seeing that. Sucks that Leon Hall is out for the year, that's gonna hurt. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Too many serious injuries this week, damn.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:

He played the Bucs...

I know you're going to point at names in that secondary, but they're improperly schemed and neutralized because of it. Your quarterback better have a damn good game when he's playing Greg fucking Schiano. Gap Tooth is by far the worst head coach we've seen in the last decade. A remarkably stupid offense, a defensive scheme that turns Darrelle Revis into just another guy. Yeah, let's play a bunch of zone with the best man to man cover corner in the league. Any QB could shred Tampa. 
The Bucs D is 13th in the league in Yards per game allowed and tied 17th for passing TDs allowed.
Im not saying their defense is good, but they perform better than you make it seem. Their secondary isnt as atrocious as ours is...

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Seriously contemplating buying a lot of beer right now. I hope my Giants win, but it could be a very long night. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%