2012 NFL Gameday Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Seriously?
Get the fuck out of here. Who are the Giants playing on Sunday? Or, how many points did Eli God put up against the Falcons this year?
You're quite possibly the biggest homer on the planet, so you have no room to talk

I'm not arrogant at all. I know full well what the Falcons are capable of. Was my talk not backed up last week when I said we'd beat Seattle?

Falc, Atlanta sold out on the run last week and were hurt by the pass because of it. Infact, I'd say if Seattle didn't spend so much time trying to establish the run early in the game it would have been a different ball game. You won't be able to do that against San Fran this week, no way a poor Falcons run D holds up two weeks in a row against the 3rd and 4th ranked rushing teams in the league. That just isn't logical, something has to give.
The Niners aren't some godly unbeatable team everyone makes them out to be

But whatever. Since everyone's sick of me having confidence in my damn team I just won't discuss it anymore.
I look forward to hearing everyone's new excuses and reasons why the Falcons don't deserve to win on Sunday
and guru, I would take the bet but I don't have a paypal

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nobody is saying the 9ers are godly or unbeatable, what is being said is that they are a better team than the Falcons.

I really don't see how you argue the opposite. And set up a paypal, it's easy.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Nobody is saying the 9ers are godly or unbeatable, what is being said is that they are a better team than the Falcons.

I really don't see how you argue the opposite. And set up a paypal, it's easy.
I just simply don't think the Niners are the better team when it's all said and done. Niners are being heavily overrated in their abilities and the Falcons are, once again, being sold short. The better team will win on Sunday

VC15

Reaction score
I just simply don't think the Niners are the better team when it's all said and done. Niners are being heavily overrated in their abilities and the Falcons are, once again, being sold short. The better team will win on Sunday
You pretty much said exactly this before the Packers game two years ago, and the Giants game last season.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Did I seriously just read something about the Pats having calls hurt them? I can't remember the last time the Patriots were the victim of a terrible call. They've been the NFL's darlings for way too long and I can't wait til Brady goes so they can get the same treatment as everybody else.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
The Jets have changed their objective during their two-week search to find a replacement for GM Mike Tannenbaum, who was fired Dec. 31. The initial goal was to hire a GM with a strong scouting background, but Idzik and Khan are experts in salary-cap management and contract negotiations. If the Jets go in that direction, it could mean a greater say in personnel for coach Rex Ryan.
Really? What the fuck, should have just fucking kept Tannenbaum if we're going to do this shit

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol this Falcons-49ers game will be an interesting one indeed..

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
shit

In each of the past six seasons, an NFC team from the division that played its non-division games against the AFC East during the regular season has wound up in the Super Bowl. In 2006, the Bears played their non-division games against the AFC East and advanced to the Super Bowl; in 2007, the Giants did it; in 2008, the Cardinals did it; in 2009, the Saints did it; in 2010, the Packers did it; and last season, the Giants did it again. This season, San Francisco played its non-division games against the AFC East, which seems to mean the 49ers must be considered the favorite to become the NFC champion.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Holding you to this Falc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%