2012 NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
@AnwarRichardson Stephen Tulloch's 5-year deal is worth $25 million ($11 million guar).

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#49ers signed former #Buccaneers QB Josh Johnson to a 2-year deal, reports @Eric_Branch. Unsurprising move; ties to head coach Jim Harbaugh.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ah Tracy Porter and Peyton Manning on one team, who would have thought lol.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' date='22 March 2012 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1332471708' post='4674536']
Ah Tracy Porter and Peyton Manning on one team, who would have thought lol.
[/quote]
Broncos are gonna be a tough team to beat as long as Manning stays healthy..

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
So I found out what was wrong with Gabbert last night at the "Evening with the coaches" that the Jaguars held.. They broke him down.. and I'm not more than ever confident that Gabbert is a franchise QB and will drastically improve this year. Haters gonna hate.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Glad to see Anthony Collins was re-signed & also glad to see that two full-time scouts have been hired.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Drew Stanton to the Colts!! DREW BOUT TO GET THAT STARTING SPOT OVER LUCK

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
The Minnesota Vikings have retained linebacker Erin Henderson with one-year, $2 million contract.

Henderson had previously complained about stalled contract talks.

Last season, Henderson emerged as a starter for the Vikings and recorded 91 tackles, eight for losses, 1 1/2 sacks and two forced fumbles.

Henderson used his Twitter account to send his message: "In a nutshell, market value and franchise value aren't always going to match," Handerson wrote. "If someone can play 3 positions, their value has to go up. I know what I'm worth. Not to mention they (haven't) even give me an offer. I don't come to (your) job and tell (you) what you (should) make. So, how can (you) say what I'm worth?"

"Whats crazy is I'm not even asking for big money," Henderson wrote. All I want is respectable money for what I'm asked to do. I have a son. (Why would) I want to put our future relationship in jeopardy for some money that ain't even close to being correct. I'd rather be broke and watch my son grow up than put my well being on the line for money that doesn't make sense." For more coverage of the NFL, go to profootball.scout.com. Follow me on Twitter: @RavensInsider
Great to hear.

Also we re-signed Aromashodu, bad thing though that Carr left w/o a contract.

Anyone have an update on Atogwe ? I know he left Detroit without a deal which is good news.

VC15

Reaction score
Ralph Vacchiano ‏ @TheBlueScreen
The Giants will get their Super Bowl championship rings at Tiffany's in NYC on May 16. #NYG

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
http://via.me/-i9unji

Jags new Nike Jerseys..

Meh

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully the material is better, at least. Can't really tell much from that pic.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Hopefully the material is better, at least. Can't really tell much from that pic.
Im honestly just ready for the new all black ones to get here..

Sucks i gotta go through a fucking year of these meh uniforms in order to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%