2012-2013 NBA Regular Season Thread

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd like to see what LeBron could do if he had a Kobe like attitude.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
He'd easily lead the league in scoring, any team he played on would be worse though

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Because Kevin Durant Melo and Kobe are all better scorers lol

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Great game between Toronto and Indiana ! OT win for us... Rudy Gay is just amazing

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rudy Gay with the steal to get the game tied and then that game winner. Raptors are looking good.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kevin Durant: Congrats to my brother @greivisvasquez on his first of many triple doubles..#mostimproved

Wooooo

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Because Kevin Durant Melo and Kobe are all better scorers lol
None of them could get to the rim and finish as effectively as LeBron can and his jumper has been much improved this year. He's already only 2 PPG behind KD with passing as much as he does. If he started looking to score as much as Kobe did and didn't focus on getting his teammates involved more than he did scoring there's no doubt he would average more points than those guys.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I actually agree with BC on this one. LeBron can do whatever he wants to do. Right now, there's a significant gap between him and the rest of the elite NBA players. He's that good.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kevin Durant: Congrats to my brother @greivisvasquez on his first of many triple doubles..#mostimproved

Wooooo
I love Greivis Vasquez lol.

I also think Lebron could score more points per game if he wanted to but I don't think you can discredit Durant at all. Or Kobe. I mean a few years back Kobe was always in close comparison with Lebron.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I love Greivis Vasquez lol.

I also think Lebron could score more points per game if he wanted to but I don't think you can discredit Durant at all. Or Kobe. I mean a few years back Kobe was always in close comparison with Lebron.
I agree. Also, I don't personally believe Kobe has fallen as far as some people think. It's like some folks believe that he's half the player he once was and that's kind of silly.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kevin Durant shoots less than LeBron...
You're seriously using 18.4 vs 18.2 as an argument? Get the fuck out of here. If you counted missed shots on fouls, Durant would be higher than LeBron. LeBron is also better than Durant at EVERY part of the game except for 3pt shooting, and LeBron's improvement in that is absolutely extraordinary.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Basically my point was that you can't say "LeBron would easily lead the league in scoring if he wanted to" when Kevin Durant shoots less than him and still scores more than him.

If LeBron shot 20 shots per game, he'd obviously score more, and KD could up his shots per game and score more too. KD is a better scorer than LeBron, period.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's good. I'd love if they would kinda move to a just red and white color scheme, get jerseys similar to the retro ones they've been wearing. That being said, the Heat current unis are pretty great anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%