2011 NFL Postseason Thread

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I sent everyone (in Cincinnati) a letter, a thank you note. I think that's the best I can do. Everybody who had anything to do with me being there, I hope they have it framed. That's just the way it goes. (Owner) Mike (Brown) was good to me. The city was good to me. The media, we had our ups and downs. I made it fun. The fans were epic for 10 straight years. Of course, I had my riffs and raffs. Like any human being I'm not perfect. Other than that, there's nothing bad I can actually say, period.

Ochocinco, my friends

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I sent everyone (in Cincinnati) a letter, a thank you note. I think that's the best I can do. Everybody who had anything to do with me being there, I hope they have it framed. That's just the way it goes. (Owner) Mike (Brown) was good to me. The city was good to me. The media, we had our ups and downs. I made it fun. The fans were epic for 10 straight years. Of course, I had my riffs and raffs. Like any human being I'm not perfect. Other than that, there's nothing bad I can actually say, period.
:rolleyes:
What a liar. Just say how you really feel, call out Mike Brown and everyone else, like you'd really love to. Also say how you really feel about Marvin Lewis. C'mon Chad, no need to hold back and lie.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvl5aWKOXZ0 ... wtf?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Goodell said NFL Network will expand its current eight-game "Thursday Night Football" package starting in Week 2 and running through Week 15.

"Adding these games to the NFL Network schedule will give more players, teams, and cities the prime time stage," Goodell said at his annual state of the NFL news conference. "Our fans can now get an early start on the NFL weekend in the season's first 15 weeks."

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Man, this Giants team is talking a lot of shit. They have backed it up throughout the year, but I think its a little excessive now.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Goodell said NFL Network will expand its current eight-game "Thursday Night Football" package starting in Week 2 and running through Week 15.

"Adding these games to the NFL Network schedule will give more players, teams, and cities the prime time stage," Goodell said at his annual state of the NFL news conference. "Our fans can now get an early start on the NFL weekend in the season's first 15 weeks."
That would be awful.

There goes like 15 games that I won't be able to watch because of this gay shit.

I can understand the NBA and the MLB having games on their own network because there are just so many of them but with a 16 game schedule it's gonna suck for people that don't have it.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I prefer the trash talking with 2 whole weeks before the super bowl. Otherwise all you hear is:

Reporter: Hey, Tom. Osi Umenyiora says your douchebag. What's your response?
Tom: Well, the NFL is a tough league and it's a long schedule. They're a pretty good team and they've fought hard to get here so we have to go out there and be prepared to play them.

I don't wanna hear that shit. I want people at each other's throats. I want motherfuckers choking each other after the first holding call in the first quarter.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I prefer the trash talking with 2 whole weeks before the super bowl. Otherwise all you hear is:

Reporter: Hey, Tom. Osi Umenyiora says your douchebag. What's your response?
Tom: Well, the NFL is a tough league and it's a long schedule. They're a pretty good team and they've fought hard to get here so we have to go out there and be prepared to play them.

I don't wanna hear that shit. I want people at each other's throats. I want motherfuckers choking each other after the first holding call in the first quarter.
You have to remember... This is the No Fun League.. You get fined and flagged for everything so you have to watch what you say and do...

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
They can trash talk all they want without a fine.
I haven't heard the Patriots trash talking... Giants are the only ones I've heard saying things but they have been throughout the playoffs.. Generally trash talking doesn't do much good, but so far it's worked out well for the Giants. I don't think they will be choking anybody, was more what I was referring to.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
We don't trash talk, because Belichick tells them not to. It only fuels the opponents to play better, to have motivation.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
My point is I want to see the two teams get fired up and get angry at each other. It makes the game so much more fun to watch.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
btw - reading some ESPN "expert" picks for the game. Funniest one yet:

Gregg Easterbrook -- Giants, 2-0 ---- Confusion about the new playoff overtime format reigns when the Giants onside kick to start overtime and the Patriots recover but run the wrong way.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Saints tried out a 6'6 rugby star Hayden Smith today lol

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
1 point that I want to make before this Super Bowl starts. The Giants played the Patriots Week 9 and won WITHOUT Ahmad Bradshaw and Hakeem Nicks. Both 2 crucial starters on that Giants offense. It gives me some more confidence in the team knowing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%