2011 NFL Draft Prospect Thread

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Everybody seems to be slobbering over Luck.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Idk. That's best case. I'm still not sold on him, but everyone else is looking worse and worse, and we need a QB, bad.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Worse and worse? This is one of the best QB classes out in years.

Luck
Mallet
Locker
Foles
Newton
Ponder
Stanzi
Enderle
Devlin
Tyrod Taylor
Kaepernick
Jerrod Johnson
Andy Dalton
Case Keenum
Taylor Potts

and more.. not all are 1st round picks, but def some nice prospects.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind getting Christian Ponder in the second round if it came down to it. He could probably be a good NFL QB in time. Sit behind Palmer for awhile and fill up some holes.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I like Andrew Luck. The one QB that I am not sold on is Ryan Mallett, I don't know what it is about him, it just scares me.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I like Andrew Luck. The one QB that I am not sold on is Ryan Mallett, I don't know what it is about him, it just scares me.
Reports are coming out that Luck won't go to any team that "sucks, on a losing streak". Hes apparently willing to pull a Eli Manning. This was reported by the writer for BuffaloBills.com.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Reports are coming out that Luck won't go to any team that "sucks, on a losing streak". Hes apparently willing to pull a Eli Manning. This was reported by the writer for BuffaloBills.com.
Ehhh, oh well. I think we need upgrades elsewhere anyway. OL, DL, FS, SS, RB, WR.

Reaction score
I wish the Colts somehow got Nick Fairley. I once had a dream Indy drafted Fairley, and he got 25 sacks in 9 games lol.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I wish the Colts somehow got Nick Fairley. I once had a dream Indy drafted Fairley, and he got 25 sacks in 9 games lol.
They are already hard enough to block, they make opposing QB's life enough hell. That would be a nightmare for offensive lines, more so than it already is. but Bowers does look like a strong favorite to became a Bengal.

Reaction score
They are already hard enough to block, they make opposing QB's life enough hell. That would be a nightmare for offensive lines, more so than it already is. but Bowers does look like a strong favorite to became a Bengal.
Yup, the Colts REALLY need a guy to put pressure up the middle and not fall down like a moron.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Peko is good at stuffing the run but he's just horrid at getting pressure on the QB. Our DE's don't help much, either. Geathers is definitely a must go.

Mooche

Reaction score
Muir is actually horrible.. Like he is so bad, it isn't even funny.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I see good things out of luck, but i'm really buying into Foles. I like what I see from him. Especially last game. Playing Oregon, and sure, they lost bad, but he was nowhere near 100% and limping off the field, then coming back out for the next series. With all that, and still managed to put up 448 yards, and 3 TD's. You could make a case for a bunch of QB's. It's definitely one of the best classes in awhile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%