2011 NFL Draft Prospect Thread

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Which QB prospect do you want that is most likely to end up to you guys, in Jacksonville, and why?
Most people would say Mallet, or Locker, or Newton or some <Censored>.
Me on the other hand, I have a QB im in love with who could declare.

Nick Foles

He has everything you look for, Size, intangibles, a good arm, accuracy, good character, the list goes on.

The Jags are actually very much so inlove with him also, and have sent scouts to almost every game of his this year. I do fear that he wont declare due to a injury that put him out a few weeks. He's been fire all year though.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I doubt Newton comes out, he really needs to work on himself as a QB, same thing as the Tebow fiasco last year, except Newton is probably better at just about everything, including the running game.

Mooche

Reaction score
I have been fascinated with Foles. I think that would be a good selection, it all depends where you guys can get him.

Same here Elite. I don't see Newton coming out this year, either, especially with all the crap coming out.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Newton will come out with all this drama is coming out with him.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
The drama really won't make a difference. Reggie Bush drew a ton of fire and he wasn't even in college anymore. Leaving the NCAA and heading to the NFL won't make the allegations go away.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
The drama really won't make a difference. Reggie Bush drew a ton of fire and he wasn't even in college anymore. Leaving the NCAA and heading to the NFL won't make the allegations go away.
I'm not saying they'll go away.
I'm saying that if he stays in another year, more stuff could be found out, leading to him missing games due to suspension and that'd ruin his stock and development. He'll come out.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nah, they wouldn't find anything more out if he stayed in college then they would in the pros. If they would find it out, they will find it out.

Mooche

Reaction score
It is hard to say what will happen with Newton. I guess we will know from his decision, if there could be more crap that comes out on him. I think that he will stay in Auburn one more year, but that's just me.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Nick Foles will be the best QB out of this years class.. book it.. even Andrew Luck.

gochiefwahoo14

Reaction score
Would LOVE to see the Browns get AJ Green. So much talent. Massaquoi and Green both are from Georgia so that would be pretty cool.

I haven't really heard Justin Blackmon's name come up in draft discussions on ESPN or anywhere else, where is he projected to go?

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Nerp.. Prince Amukamara will be a Lion, cant picture Peterson in a Lions jersey.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nerp.. Prince Amukamara will be a Lion, cant picture Peterson in a Lions jersey.
We got the number 2 pick locked up buddy lol. I dont see the panthers picking him so. Peterson equals lion.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Plus we got Ndamukong Suh from Nebraska. Might as well get Prince Amukamara from Nebraska :p

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nope Patrick Peterson=Lions
Patrick peterson is being called the next REVIS :eek:

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Haha I'd rather have Peterson as well. But I won't cry if we get Prince.

Mooche

Reaction score
Patrick is going to straight run show in the NFL.

Excellent player, he has good speed and good ball skills, plus he is a threat in the return game.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe Greg Jones in the second round lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%