2011 NBA Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Winning/rebounding...

There's 2...And you couldn't be more wrong about bill and wilt...but what's apparent is I'm not gonna be up at 1 o'clock debating with you about YOUR opinion..cuz Idc about your opinion

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lol winning isn't an individual accomplishment in basketball so thanks for again providing a meaningless point.

And yeah I forgot how much rebounding meant towards being a POINT GUARD. You're on fire with these meaningless points man you probably have enough to write a book by now.

And what are you talking about? Even in our most recent thread ranking the top centers of all-time, the debate has been between Shaq and Wilt, not Shaq and Russell. Come on man, Wilt's a KU guy. Where's that KU bias you always love to have?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i just looked at the numbers, the only thing Zeke did better than Stockton was score

lakerfan

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The question I got from this years Finals is what does this years playoffs do for the ''assemble the most max contracts on one roster'' mentality that we saw from the Heat and Knicks? Does this playoff win deter people from that and move them closer to the Dallas model, with a collection of role players?

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm just giving you a example..and if thats true then why does Bron have a higher fg percentage career wise over bean.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Im gonna be having sweet dreams tonight.....

Goodnight everyone.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm just giving you a example..and if thats true then why does Bron have a higher fg percentage career wise over bean.
because he attacks the whole more
kobe shoots way more jumpers than Bron
especially the past 3 years

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dirk brought his Finals MVP to the club with him..Damn Dirk..why you gotta be so disrespectful in MIA

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Barea, Caron, Tyson all free agents. Kidd probably has one year left before he totally falls off. Roddy B is going to get more time next year if he stays healthy. Even though we won it all, this could be the end of our little run. But I don't know. I'm still on such a high euphoric feeling from tonight. Easily the best feeling I've ever got from anything sports related. It still sounds eerie and surreal, that we are world champions. Dirk is a champion. I can't wait till the parade.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Barea, Caron, Tyson all free agents. Kidd probably has one year left before he totally falls off. Roddy B is going to get more time next year if he stays healthy. Even though we won it all, this could be the end of our little run. But I don't know. I'm still on such a high euphoric feeling from tonight. Easily the best feeling I've ever got from anything sports related. It still sounds eerie and surreal, that we are world champions. Dirk is a champion. I can't wait till the parade.
you pretty much summed up why im not sweating the mavs lol
dont forget Dirk, JT, and Marion's age

but congrats maple. happy for you

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dirk brought his Finals MVP to the club with him..Damn Dirk..why you gotta be so disrespectful in MIA
everyone in the club probably didnt even know the finals were on

worst sports town in America

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
everyone in the club probably didnt even know the finals were on

worst sports town in America
By far the worst sports town..supposedly Cuban ordered 100 bottles at the club..he has the championship trophy not the finals mvp with em.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nah, still in KC, going to UMKC. Wish I was in Texas right now. I would kill to be at the parade. Going to watch every moment of it. I'm going to take in every moment of this championship experience because I don't know if I'll ever experience this another time in my lifetime.

and wtf is this. Kenyon Martin just tweeted this

Kenyon Martin
What's y'all think about me in a Mavs jersey next year!! Just a thought people
2 hours ago

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
KMart will fit right in with all those old asses

and Maple, the parade is overrated. better on TV, dont sweat it

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mavs better re-sign Tyson

some team is definitely going to overpay for his services is they can

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah. Resign Tyson is #1. And I think JJB is #2. I really want to keep JJB, fan favorite, only getting better, and he's just fun to have on your team. He's a pest to other teams. Roddy is the next JET i think. Caron do we really need? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%