DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My one up a bit is at like a -4....

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
What does FTs have anything to do with them missing open shots??????
Nothing, which is exactly why I quoted Stunna, who was referring to the referees not playing fair, and not you

My god

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OMG....6 more FTs means NOTHING....NOTHING....

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL no its not...not 1 bit. You thinking it means anything is baffling.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you guys do realize that would be the equivalent of like 3 fouls right????? 3 more fouls than Miami...yep that means the league is rigged.

lol

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
LOL no its not...not 1 bit. You thinking it means anything is baffling.
I'll finally spell it out for the slow ones

Stunna was saying that the refs were favoring Miami with their calls (meaning that they weren't calling things that should be fouls against Miami and were calling things against Dallas that shouldn't be called)

Still following?

Then I responded by saying that Dallas took 6 more FTs than Miami, meaning that the refs couldn't be favoring Miami if they didn't even shoot as many FTs as Dallas did

Keep up with me here, almost done

Then you came in acting like I was saying that Dallas missed open shots and lost the game because they took more FTs, which made no sense whatsoever

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll finally spell it out for the slow ones

Stunna was saying that the refs were favoring Miami with their calls (meaning that they weren't calling things that should be fouls against Miami and were calling things against Dallas that shouldn't be called)

Still following?

Then I responded by saying that Dallas took 6 more FTs than Miami, meaning that the refs couldn't be favoring Miami if they didn't even shoot as many FTs as Dallas did

Keep up with me here, almost done

Then you came in acting like I was saying that Dallas missed open shots and lost the game because they took more FTs, which made no sense whatsoever
-1 lol

The refs could still be favoring Miami and call more fouls for Dallas though...just would mean that there were a lot of no calls that should have been calls...etc.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you guys do realize that would be the equivalent of like 3 fouls right????? 3 more fouls than Miami...yep that means the league is rigged.

lol
OK dude.

I don't know if you've been watching the 06 Finals or even been following Miami Heat Basketball and their 'haters' but a for them it's a common belief that LeBron and Wade get a lot of questionable foul calls - and the Heat usually get more overall FT's - and go even as far as saying that games are fixed in the Heat's favor. BC was pointing out that the Mavs had 6 more foul shots, which means that they refs didn't have a big impact on this game, in regard of the "the refs won't allow the Heat to lose" comment.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OK dude.

I don't know if you've been watching the 06 Finals or even been following Miami Heat Basketball and their 'haters' but a for them it's a common belief that LeBron and Wade get a lot of questionable foul calls - and the Heat usually get more overall FT's - and go even as far as saying that games are fixed in the Heat's favor. BC was pointing out that the Mavs had 6 more foul shots, which means that they refs didn't have a big impact on this game, in regard of the "the refs won't allow the Heat to lose" comment.
LOL I know all that, but even if the Mavs shot 8 more FTs still wouldn't mean anything....

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score

lol
That could be 6 fouls

You forget about that thing called the And 1?

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL I know all that, but even if the Mavs shot 8 more FTs still wouldn't mean anything....
That is NOT the point. Think in the other direction.

If the Heat shot 8 more FT's people would be on the ref's nuts.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Yes, and those people would be dumb lol....thats what i'm getting at.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That could be 6 fouls

You forget about that thing called the And 1?
Generally and 1's don't happen too often so it would be much more likely that it would be 3 fouls. Although James does get quite a few and 1s.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score

People already are bitching about the officiating elsewhere

Saying that the 2nd half was called like complete shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%