2011 MLB Playoff Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats on the series, if you guys get to the World Series I'll prob be on your side lol

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats on the series, if you guys get to the World Series I'll prob be on your side lol
Haha, well, hopefully that situation arises.

I like our chances against Texas though, was MUCH more nervous going into this Yankees series.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hows that for a birthday gift?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shit got intense when Benoit was out there. Glad Valverde made it easy lol.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for D-Will to show a picture of tonight's strike zone/called strikes being the reason they lost.. Can definitely tell Yankee fans aren't use to defeat, but it's time for a new team to do something, hopefully the Tigers. :D They are a great team so that's what makes it feel so good, anyone on that lineup can hit it out of the park. Really good series, hopefully we have enough left in the tank for two more series wins, but starting off against the Rangers.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the umps were squeezing the yanks. at least the 7th and 8th imo. i didnt see the whole game

but still, im not taking anything away from the tigers, they deserved it

im amazed a team with delmon young hitting 3rd advanced. and he had a pretty good series too

good luck vs the rangers. gonna be a really good series

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It still is amazing to me that they have 3 players who struggle to get on base in front of Cabrera. I'd go with a lineup of like

A-Jax (By default, really no one else can be put here)
Avila
Cabrera
V-Mart
Peralta
everyone else

and I hate the Yankees lineup as well, should be like Gardner, Jeter, Cano, Granderson, Teixeira, A-Rod, rest

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It still is amazing to me that they have 3 players who struggle to get on base in front of Cabrera. I'd go with a lineup of like

A-Jax (By default, really no one else can be put here)
Avila
Cabrera
V-Mart
Peralta
everyone else

and I hate the Yankees lineup as well, should be like Gardner, Jeter, Cano, Granderson, Teixeira, A-Rod, rest
i like it all

i would be ok with betemit 2nd too and avila 5th, peralta 6th

if delmon is hurt, what are they going to do? will leyland bat kelly 3rd? lmao

Metfan4life

Reaction score
In the newspaper this morning, they are talking about how Sabathia is most likely going to opt out of his contract. It will be really interesting to see if the Yanks resign him or another team will be willing to give Sabathia more money.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CC isn't going anywhere imo. Yanks will sign him to a fatter contract.

BlueNation

Reaction score
I got so hype when Detroit won! Luckily A-Rod has 6 more years of clutch baseball on his contract.
The big cats are back. It is amazing to be a Detroit fan right now!

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Haha, well, hopefully that situation arises.

I like our chances against Texas though, was MUCH more nervous going into this Yankees series.
I'm just as worried about the Rangers as I was the Yankees, they are a good team. They were in the World Series last year and lost, they got some unfinished business, but hopefully they'll have to wait at least one more year as I hope this is the Tigers year. Rangers have some good pitching and anyone on that lineup can hit as well. They are actually probably better than the Yankees. I just hope Delmon Young can come back right away, can't afford to lose him. He was a big reason we beat the Yankees.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
If CC opts out I say fuck him and let him walk. All he talks about is how much he loves NY, how it's the best place to play blah blah blah. If he really believes that and opts out he's an selfish prick plain and simple.

VC15

Reaction score
I blame everything negative that happened this season on Russell Martin.

What a worthless piece of shit.

Hockey season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%