NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Yeah Valverde fuck you, series coming back to NY

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I have little faith we beat them in NY.
Fucked up our chance.
Oh well, Valverde opened up his big mouth and it backfired, I seen that coming. If the Yankees go on to win the series, they deserve it, we had our chance and blew it. Now, they put themselves in a difficult situation, they'll just have to deal with it. Either way, it's been a good season, hopefully they can manage to win at New York, if not the better team won.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's better to clinch on the road IMO, the crowd emptying in complete silence is pretty nice.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Just gonna need Fister to step it up, hopefully it's a better performance game 5.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
It's better to clinch on the road IMO, the crowd emptying in complete silence is pretty nice.
Only against rivals. Like I'd love to clinch on the road in Boston, but I'd rather clinch at home against Detroit. Don't really have anything against them or the fans, wouldn't take a lot of pride in rubbing it in their faces.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Only against rivals. Like I'd love to clinch on the road in Boston, but I'd rather clinch at home against Detroit. Don't really have anything against them or the fans, wouldn't take a lot of pride in rubbing it in their faces.
Well the only series the Indians have clinched in the last few years has been on the road in NY, so I like it better lol.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Well the only series the Indians have clinched in the last few years has been on the road in NY, so I like it better lol.
Every team's fanbase has something against the Yankees, so that's understandable lol

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
The offense is going to need to step up as well, they've been a complete joke tonight. If they do end up losing it, I can't say I'd be surprised. Going to be interested on Thursday, they better not get eliminated on my birthday. :(

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Montero with that 1.000 career playoff BA ;)

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
As much as it pains me to say it, I hope Posada retires after this season.

Montero is clearly MLB ready and he deserves to be the full-time DH next season.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Brings back bad memories... When the Tigers had the elimination game against the Twins a few years ago on my birthday, in which they lost and here we are again... Here's to hoping a different result this time, lol. Brings back bad memories though. They better wake up or they'll get embarrassed game 5.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn poor Marcum got "glodschmmidted" on lol.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Seems like Holliday could possibly start tonight.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
‎"Tomorrow I got the most important game in my life. I think tomorrow is the time to do what I've been doing the whole year." – Ivan Nova

Love the confidence of this kid.

spangar

Reaction score
its weird for me cause if the yanks beat the tigers ima be rooting for them.. lol they are pretty much my second team.. i like way too many of the players in a yankee uniform to not want them to win.. and grandy had some sexy catches last night but either way hope the tigers can pull it off in NY tomorrow.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
lol @ the squirrel running across homeplate mid pitch

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
its weird for me cause if the yanks beat the tigers ima be rooting for them.. lol they are pretty much my second team.. i like way too many of the players in a yankee uniform to not want them to win.. and grandy had some sexy catches last night but either way hope the tigers can pull it off in NY tomorrow.
If the Yankees end up winning it, I'll definitely be pulling for the Rangers in that series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%