2010 Pro Bowl Location Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
lol, DwtS.
I never watch it, I still wont watch it.
I only saw it once and that was while I was in Hawaii, my whole family went to the Pro Bowl and it was awesome, because it's freaken Hawaii.

WHen their out in Hawaii... I mean, everyone just looks more relaxed. Thats what I like to see, I dont think we'll get that same feeling in Miami. Idk, I never watch it and I wont watch it.

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
Brett, Closter, NJ 02:25 PM ET
Why was the decision made to change the location and time of the 2010 pro bowl? I believe that some star players will decide not to play in the game because they will either be tired out from playing in a conference championship game the week before or will be playing in the super bowl the week after.
Commissioner Roger Goodell, NFL.com
Brett, we continually look to improve all NFL events. We have been discussing with my NFL Player Advisory Council many ways in which to improve the game. We believe that playing the Pro Bowl on a rotating basis between the main land and Hawaii and as a lead-up event to the Super Bowl will bring more attention and excitement to this event.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think its smart to move it before the Super Bowl, that way MAYBE more people would watch it, but moving it from Hawaii...hmmm Hawaii or Miami....hmmm...HAWAII!

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Exactly, Hawaii is so much more appealing to players. I mean ya, the trip sucks, but fly em first class and they'll be fine. I've flown to Hawaii from New York and believe me it sucks, but that was in Coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%