2010 NFL Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They could have saved a draft pick and a couple decent players, instead of taking a prima donna head case who couldn't hold onto the ball if he glued his hands.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Shank Graham hasn't been kicked to the curb yet???? WTF are they waiting for? Get him the hell off the team.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
:lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Graham missed two field goals in Saturday’s 24-14 AFC Wild Card loss to the Jets. That put him at 23 of 30 for the year. Graham quickly left the locker room after the game and also ducked out a side entrance on Sunday instead of answering questions.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Braylon opens up things for our other receivers. It doesn't matter how many balls he drops, him being on the field results in other guys getting open.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
By getting single covered?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
lol.

I can't wait for this weekend.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
At least they made the playoffs.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
At least they made the playoffs.
That is one positive outlook on it. There's 32 teams and only 12 make it so that is good due to recent history. I want a playoff win really badly though, we've waited long enough for our time. I hope we have another good draft and build on what we started this year with a really young team.

Mooche

Reaction score
They don't need him by the looks of it. With their #1 defense, running game, TE that seems to be doing the job thus far.

Listen.. you can only live in the playoffs with no QB for a limited amount of time. If you don't believe me, go ask the 2006 Chicago Bears about that.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He doesn't get single covered often... There's almost always help deep.
Well then that's a huge mistake since he'll end up dropping the passes anyway or not fighting for the ball.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Listen.. you can only live in the playoffs with no QB for a limited amount of time. If you don't believe me, go ask the 2006 Chicago Bears about that.
Sanchez has been doing fine. 12/15 is perfect, it's not like he's not even playing cause he is. They are managing him just right for a Rookie. Look at Joe Flacco last year.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Well then that's a huge mistake since he'll end up dropping the passes anyway or not fighting for the ball.
Yeah, you go ahead and believe that. If he was covered one on one deep all game, he would go off.

WhenIRap

valanciunas
Reaction score
Key is to shut down Gates. Our run defense will take care of Sproles. And then who is Rivers going to go to?

VC15

Reaction score
Key is to shut down Gates. Our run defense will take care of Sproles. And then who is Rivers going to go to?
Good luck shutting down a rejuvenated LT, Sproles, Jackson, Gates, Naanee, Tolbert and Floyd.

VC15

Reaction score
Not underestimating them. But there is a reason why the Jets have seven losses this season... Although the Chargers are kind of a paper tiger.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Game will be decided on what Mark Sanchez does, considering he is the weak link of the Jets.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Not underestimating them. But there is a reason why the Jets have seven losses this season... Although the Chargers are kind of a paper tiger.
Yeah, mostly the offense having turnovers or lack thereof offense. They haven't been turning the ball over recently and you've seen the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%