2010 NBA Playoffs First Round Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This sucks. When the Hawks lose ALL YALL post about it. When we win no one cares..

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Forgot that series was even on today.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Forgot that series was even on today.
But you said

"First round just needs to end. Hopefully Suns win tonight, Bucks and Jazz finish off their series. Well except the Thunder - Lakers, that's going 7."

How'd you forget when you predicted the outcome earlier?

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rather than the Lakers winning, I'm just worried about the Hawks now because my friend invited me to watch them in the next round at Philips Arena...VIP.

Swag me out

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rather than the Lakers winning, I'm just worried about the Hawks now because my friend invited me to watch them in the next round at Philips Arena...VIP.

Swag me out
I pray we win so you can see that. Even though I'm not sure if you'll see us win if we're playin the magic lol

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I pray we win so you can see that. Even though I'm not sure if you'll see us win if we're playin the magic lol
I wouldn't even care. I'm going for free and reaping the benefits of being a VIP

Go Hawks I guess lol

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
tough as hell
holy <Censored>

props to Thunder

PAU GASOL!

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wait, Deron got hurt?
:eek:

i didnt see any of that game. just found out they won

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I haven't been to a Hawks game in a while lol. And when I do, its against a team I'd rather cheer for
SMH thats like 40% of ATL that do the same lol. Thats the only bad part about ATL that soooo many people aren't from there so alot only go to see opposing teams. You need to start supporting our city tho man. Cali is cool but you gotta start being down with the home crews.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SMH thats like 40% of ATL that do the same lol. Thats the only bad part about ATL that soooo many people aren't from there so alot only go to see opposing teams. You need to start supporting our city tho man. Cali is cool but you gotta start being down with the home crews.
I don't go to Hawks games though. I could understand if I did frequently. Maybe next year since I'll be living in the city

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't go to Hawks games though. I could understand if I did frequently. Maybe next year since I'll be living in the city
You don't have to go to their games to be a fan. I doubt you go to Laker games alot.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You don't have to go to their games to be a fan. I doubt you go to Laker games alot.
Now you're jumping to conclusions and putting words in my mouth

I don't go to many sporting events here if you haven't noticed. A couple Braves and Thrashers games...thats all I ever go to.

Don't even try to take shots

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Now you're jumping to conclusions and putting words in my mouth

I don't go to many sporting events here if you haven't noticed. A couple Braves and Thrashers games...thats all I ever go to.

Don't even try to take shots
I think you took that the wrong way. I was just generally speaking.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But you said

"First round just needs to end. Hopefully Suns win tonight, Bucks and Jazz finish off their series. Well except the Thunder - Lakers, that's going 7."

How'd you forget when you predicted the outcome earlier?
Because I forgot the game was on? I got home and the Laker game was in the 2nd quarter.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea, i woke up, went to school, went out, completely forgot they were playing today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%