Gotta pray we win, and Buffalo loses.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It doesn't look good for the Leafs unless we can win like every game. :(

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would still be happy with the season, with a 9th or 10th place finish. Baby steps.
Yeah it's good cause we don't have our draft pick but I miss being a playoff team.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Huge win for the Leafs tonight. Great game by Reimer in order to get his third shutout of the year.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Bruins and Habs game should be good tonight. Personally I love rough games, which is what this could be.

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
I doubt anything will happen in the Bruins vs Habs game. Maybe a fight but nothing big.

Gibson39

Reaction score
I am done watching the Oilers this year. There starting lineup is basically the starting lineup of the Barons at the beginning of the year. Not to mention they play horrible in every game. At least when Hall and comp were playing there were glimmers of hope. I'm looking forward to the off-season, hopefully we can move Hemsky and sign some key players, also lets not forget the draft where Larsson is coming to E-Town.

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
I am done watching the Oilers this year. There starting lineup is basically the starting lineup of the Barons at the beginning of the year. Not to mention they play horrible in every game. At least when Hall and comp were playing there were glimmers of hope. I'm looking forward to the off-season, hopefully we can move Hemsky and sign some key players, also lets not forget the draft where Larsson is coming to E-Town.
You aren't watching the Oilers anymore because they aren't playing good? Some fan..

Gibson39

Reaction score
You aren't watching the Oilers anymore because they aren't playing good? Some fan..
Well when they play their farm teams as a pro team, and then play horrible on top of that i would rather watch other games like the Wild vs Leafs in which Reimer stood on his head.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Kulemin with two goals already in the first. Now Grabovski, Kulemin and Kessel all have 28. Who would have thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%