2010-11 GM of the Year

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:
He's a cool dude. Candidate every year haha.

and while i would hardly vote for myself, i am a better candidate than one would think. to me, its not all about wins and record, but more so direction

I have max cap space, with the best center in the league, two very good prospects in Teague and Dragic that could blossom into stars, and the top shot at the #1 pick in the draft. To say i could run a potential lineup of Howard/Melo/Kawhi/Dragic/Teague next season is not out of plausibility, and thats a contender for years to come.

It could also mean absolutely nothing. Who knows? But Id vote for myself over a good bit of these GMs in this league (but I still voted for Beats)

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Drafting a team you thought would contend and finishing with the worst record in the league... yeah thats GMOTY material imo

xbrackattackx

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:

and while i would hardly vote for myself, i am a better candidate than one would think. to me, its not all about wins and record, but more so direction

I have max cap space, with the best center in the league, two very good prospects in Teague and Dragic that could blossom into stars, and the top shot at the #1 pick in the draft. To say i could run a potential lineup of Howard/Melo/Kawhi/Dragic/Teague next season is not out of plausibility, and thats a contender for years to come.

It could also mean absolutely nothing. Who knows? But Id vote for myself over a good bit of these GMs in this league (but I still voted for Beats)
No. First off no one ever votes for themself that makes you a try hard pussy.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
i just said i voted for beats

but like id vote for myself over golden state, memphis, new jersey, etc

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll just throw this out there even though I probably won't get any votes. We went from the last pick in the fantasy draft to the 8th best record in the league without making a bunch of trades. Everyone else who picked that late missed the playoffs and were complete non-factors. We also did this in the conference that's actually good, if we were a western conference team we probably end up with an even better record.

daulten780

Members
Reaction score
Teagz said:
I'll just throw this out there even though I probably won't get any votes. We went from the last pick in the fantasy draft to the 8th best record in the league without making a bunch of trades. Everyone else who picked that late missed the playoffs and were complete non-factors. We also did this in the conference that's actually good, if we were a western conference team we probably end up with an even better record.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Idk I'll vote for myself... *Shrug*

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't vote for me guys. Vote for Nike.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kinda tough.. theres at least 3/4 guys who deserve it.. not necessarily the run away option its bee. In the past *ahem..

But sent mine in.. we'll see good luck to all..

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can't believe we forgot to mention Carson smh

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Congratulations to @[member="daulten780"], General Manager of the Phoenix Suns, on winning 2010-11 GM of the Year.

Full voting:
daulten780 4
BeatsHaveADream 2
BironRonso 1
brackattack 1
CameronCrazy06 1
Dannyboy77 1
dez 1

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats Daulten, I voted for you. Made some real head scratcher trades but ended up as one of the best teams in the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%