Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So there might be Gay Love in Memphis after all

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the Cavs actually got the #5 pick from the Wizards I wonder what we'd do. I'm thinking they would take Curry.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You guys already got a short enough backcourt... take tyreke evans or something.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well LeBron pretty much calls the shots in the front office and he is friends with Curry which is why I was thinking that. It certainly would not be who I want.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well LeBron pretty much calls the shots in the front office and he is friends with Curry which is why I was thinking that. It certainly would not be who I want.
Idk if there is anybody in the top 5 you would need. I like Jordan Hill for you guys.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, I would want Hill or Harden if we got it. But I really don't see the trade happening, but it would be interesting to say the least.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just expiring contracts for Jamison and the pick. You would think the Wizards could get more but Jamison's contract is terrible.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not trying to confuse you, just letting you know KnicksNew York Knicks are finishing up their pre-draft workouts tomorrow with a solo act by DeMar DeRozan, the USC shooting guard whom I met during the Chicago combine and told me he can jump higher than Vince CarterVince Carter in his prime. I almost choked on my deep dish pizza.

DeRozan is an 8-range guy and the Knicks have considered him but think they have been too impressed by too many point guards, not just Stephen Curry, and the big Arizona power forward Jordan Hill, to make the leap. DeRozan is explosive but not the greatest outside shooter.

All the Knicks college scouts are coming to town tonight and the real draft meetings will begin as the Knicks rate their top 8. D'Antoni and Walsh have to hear all the liittle observations about all the guys they like.

As an aside regarding Ricky Rubio, don't see the Knicks trading up for him. One Knick person told me three weeks ago. "We need to know more about him.'' That never happened. Rubio skipped the Italian draft camp and is not working out in the States. Dan Fegan, the cutthroat agent, is either a genius or losing his kid money by having him fall. Knicks would like to meet with him next week when he's in town.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah after all the things that have gone on with Rubio, I dont want him at all, he's too much of diva for me.

Im really high on Jordan Hill now, and if he drops (hoping he gets pass Washington and Golden St.) I would love for him to be our next draft pick, the trading Lee would hurt less.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Kings need something that would bring them attention. Rubio would do that.
A week from the draft! OMFG!

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can't wait to see how this draft plays out

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Golden State has been high on Louisville's Terrence Williams and could potentially take him with the No. 7 pick.

If the Warriors don't select Williams, he could be an option for the Nets (No. 11) and Bobcats (No. 12).

Sources claim that Charlotte has invited Williams back for a second workout, and that he has surpassed Gerald Henderson on Larry Brown's draft board.
'
Why they would draft another wing? Idk but I have always like Williams' game, he is probably the most complete player in the draft when it comes to all around game.

He can score, rebound, run the point, defend. The only knock against him would be his 3pt shot, but he vastly imprved that this past season. He could end up being a very good pick.

And it makes it even better that it would seem like the logical pick would be Hill, but this means he'll probably fall to us instead.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LSU guard Marcus Thornton has also been moving up on draft boards.

Ive been following him for the last two years, and he would w/o a doubt be a lottery selection if he had played for LSU all 4 years, he was a JuCo recruit I believe, and the dude's offensive game is sick.

He has a jumper, can drive and is very strong for a 6'4''/6'5'' two guard.

This draft is ending up to be alot deeper then many first thought, but its not so much the star power its the potential of alot of these players, I think the 2nd part of the first round is where we'll see alot of guys that should have gone higher.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I told maple the other day how I think Terrence williams is gonna be a steal.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Sacramento Bee reports that "the Knicks interest in trading for the No.2 pick to swipe Rubio said to be legitimate."
I dont want Rubio, I think keeping our 8th pick and drafting who is there is best. Especially all the demands Rubio's agent is making.

If it happens i wont complain though lol

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I saw an interview with Rubio and he said he's shy and doesn't like attention. LOL

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Treke Evans is reportedly coming back for a SECOND visit.

GameOver

ONE HANDED SUPERMAN BACK FLIP FTW
Reaction score
I told maple the other day how I think Terrence williams is gonna be a steal.
and good news word going around is if he drops he may be a bobcat :D

if not im hopeing we pick austin daye/dejuan blair both are good all around and a bigman like we would need i just hope they could progress fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%