2009 NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Got damn the grizz are gonna have a sick future. Rubio-Mayo-Rudy-Shady-Marc Gasol. There gonna be just as sick as the blazers in a year or 2.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
B-Jennings to the Kings? I actually kinda like the sound of it.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He will flourish there. I know Blake has to be like FML right now.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Got damn the grizz are gonna have a sick future. Rubio-Mayo-Rudy-Shady-Marc Gasol. There gonna be just as sick as the blazers in a year or 2.
I just can't see a true PG like Rubio working on the Grizzlies. Mayo and Rudy need the ball in there hands a lot.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Naw it can. Mayo should have the ball un his hands he is the best playmaker on the team. All though conley was playing a whole lot better at the end. All this means is conley is about to be moved or put to back up status.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Ill take the 8th pick, I was really hoping to move up in the top 3, but I think its best to move the pick now.
What are we going to move it for?

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Until Conley believes he can play in the league, and stops overthinking, he wont get any better. Now is the time to show what he has... but it maybe too late. I would love to see a Mayo, Gay, Jennings trio that would undoubtly be the most exciting trio in the league IMO

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What are we going to move it for?
I would like to see us package it and one of our expirings for an Allstar caliber player, to give us that true goto player that can take over the game when needed, Idk who that player would be, but I dont see anything special falling to us with the 8th pick.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol
Griffin to the Clippers. I wonder where he'll fit in. They're already showing trust in DeAndre Jordan, and they have Marcus Camby, Chris Kaman, and Zach Randolph playing the post positions. Well they don't know how to stay healthy so he'll probably find time regardless. A shame because he could be a nice piece to a potential playoff squad... if only the Clippers could stay healthy.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I would like to see us package it and one of our expirings for an Allstar caliber player, to give us that true goto player that can take over the game when needed, Idk who that player would be, but I dont see anything special falling to us with the 8th pick.
I say we go after a player that epitomizes the hard nosed tough mentality that the early 90's Knicks teams had. That "We dont give a <Censored> attitude."

I say we sign Ron Artest and trade the pick along with Eddy Curry for Michael Redd.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I want us to take Jrue Holiday. We could mold him into the point we need since lou wont ever be a point and dre miller is only getting older.

IF we dont get Jrue i want Eric Maynor or Reke Havoc.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I would love for us to get back to that style of play, but with the coach we have we're the "finesse team"

That team emphasized defense with Pat, Oakley, Mason and Starks. We had Chris Childs stealing off on Kobe and all.

I wouldnt mind having Artest, but that would take PT from Dub C and he's going to be special, I wouldnt want his develoment to be slowed just because of Artest.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
God, Petrie better take Jennings. He's our guy.

.loggie

Reaction score
i want Tyreke <3
if we could finally get a destructive SG we might win something

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lawson will be a bust. My guy Sherron has always outplayed him when they matched up and i dont envision sherron doing too good in the league either.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I told you the Clips would get no. 1 Greg

lol in the worst draft. They better trade that damn pick.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who do you guys think the Raptors can steal at 9?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OKC get the 3rd pick.

Grizzlies get 2nd pick.

CLIPPERS get the 1st overall pick.
I feel bad for Blake lol.
don't feel sorry for him

he's leaving Oklahoma for Los Angeles.
He's probably having a party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%