2009 NBA Conference Finals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not gonna say this game 2 is a must win tonight, because I have seen the Cavs come back from a 2-0 deficit. But we really need this and Mo and Delonte need to show up. And if Ilgauskas can just make his jumpers most of our problems will be solved.

Keep Howard off the offensive glass, don't bring doubles, make him work for his points and if he burns you, well live by it. Just don't leave the 3 shooters.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh definitely. Gifts wise, VC, and TMac, along with some other guys in the league have so much more abilities that Kobe even did when he was younger. They just didn't, or don't have "it" that drive, that killer instinct, and it's disappointing to know that.

It's also disappointing to know that there were guys that had it, but went down to some huge, and major injuries like Grant Hill. He was LeBron James V 1.0 back in his heyday. He was 6'8, big, a physical specimen, and more importantly had the game to go along with it. His ankle-injuries definitely set him back HUMONGOUSLY.

I just shudder to think what the league COULD have been if guys like VC, and T-Mac had the drive, and if guys like Grant Hill, or Brian Grant didn't get injured. If only man.. if only.
Could you imagine how sick the league would be in penny,grant and even shaun didnt get injured. It would be crazy.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mo Williams is a choke artist and LeBron keeps jacking up contested jumpers and 3s for whatever reason.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love Dwight Howard but the way Orlando plays ball is so F'ing irritating to watch.

Cleveland is getting way too careless, once again, this late in the game.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How does Delonte's hair look today? Not watching...yet lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Delonte cut his fro off, just has a buzz cut.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This team is pathetic, we have no shot at winning anything if we can't hold down a 3Pt shooting team.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cleveland waits 40 years for a shot at a title, and it is all gone. I can't handle being a Cleveland fan.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
KING JAMES. Watched that one with two minutes left.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess I overreacted but we usually blow everything here :/ Glad to see the luck was on our side at the end.

mojo

Reaction score
I was watching this game and am in complete awe!
This was an AMAZING game and Cleveland needed the win!

they just need to learn how to play D and keep there "holes" covered!

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't even watch the Magic's last possession because I knew they would make a shot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%