Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i dont know why budinger fell so low

he was a top 5 pick in some mocks not long ago
lottery at least

and ugh, i hope artest doesnt try and do too much tonight.
i know trevor will

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Artest already said he's coming out this game and that someone's going to get locked the <Censored> up defensively, hopefully that someone is Trevor :p If he gets shut down, only guy we really have to worry about offensively is Brooks. Actually watch out for Scola too, he's one of those undersized guys that always has big games against us.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dwights blog lol
A really frustrating night!!!
Yo, what up, world??? Not sure how many of you guys saw the game last night in Detroit, but let me tell you that was one to forget. We lost for the first time all season, the first time since the Finals, I guess. But it was how we lost that frustrated me the most.

I was on the floor for 16 minutes and fouled out!!! Let me say that again: 17 minutes and six fouls!!! How can that be, ya’ll? It was crazy. They called me for a charge on a flop, a push off when the defender was on me and two fouls on blocked shots.

Man, 16 minutes is a lifetime low for me I think. I haven’t played that little in a game since I was 10 years old in pee-wee ball. It was crazy from the start of the game all the way to when I fouled out with about 4 minutes to play.

What really bothers me is they are letting guys hammer me at one end of the floor, yet I’m being called for everything. All of those hits take a toll on my body after a while.

As for my shoulder, it’s really sore right now and it really hurts when guys are hanging on me and pulling on my arms. The trainers have done all of the tests and they say everything is fine, but it’s still hurting me a little. They said my shoulders are plenty strong enough around the injury, but it’s like a bruise and will take some time to get fully better.

The game in Detroit was ugly, but the good thing about the NBA is we get another crack at it tonight at home against Phoenix. It’s not like we were going to go 82-0 – although it did cross my mind a few times!!! We’re not going to be perfect every night, and I guess understanding that helps me deal with some of the frustration I’ve been dealing with.

See you guys in Orlando at the arena tonight. And the rest of you out there across the country and around the world, take care. Holla back at ya boy.

—Dwight

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cry me a river Dwight lol.

Anyway, Bosh = beast.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I like Dwight a lot. He just spoke his mind as if he was just any another player and hes just an all around good guy.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
Dwight is killing my fbb... bad game yesterday. today he has 6pts, 1 reb and 3 fouls through 2qtrs.... -_-

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I was wondering why he was so low on most player rankings. I must've completely forgotten about all his fouls over the offseason.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Nowitzki didn't just get hot, but downright feverish in the fourth, making 7 of 8 shots from the field and 14 of 14 free throws to finish with 40 points and 11 rebounds as the Mavericks overcame a 72-56 deficit over the final nine-plus minutes. He smashed the previous Dallas record for points in a quarter set by Mark Aguirre with 24 in the first quarter against Denver on March 24, 1984.
Dirk is a beast!

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wish the Raptors were much more consistent.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Look at Daye doin' the dirtyyyyyyyy.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not as much as they killed DH12 lol
True lol. They are calling some weak stuff for Toronto though, not much for Detroit.

But I guess I can't complain cause the refs took Dwight out yesterday :p

Ben just got pushed when he went up for the board, no callllllllllllll. Then a foul on the other end lol.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
I need Dirk to have another good game.

.loggie

Reaction score
andrew bynum - 5 assists
rest of team - 7 assists
lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%