nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yay finnallllllllly 10,000 posts! took me only 235234 years but it finally happened. Not gonna have a huge celebration though but just lettin yall know;). I think I'm gonna explain some stuff about me considering I have dropped off the known member list (I think).

Most of you know I am Canadian, I was born in Timmins ON, but recently moved to a more conservative area, not gonna say specifically but its near Hamilton. I am 16 years young, and just started my 3rd year of high school, and man I <Censored>ing hate it hahaha. I'm actually pursuing a career in Graphic Design and have set up all my courses to pursue that career. I do thank Sportz Insomnia for that, considering this site is the first one where I got hooked onto making sigs and walls and many large pieces. So if I get anywhere in life, I'll be sure to refer this site if its still around ;).

When I first started making graphics, I was told I should give up and that I had zero potential to become a good/great artist. But like Nikki Minaj, I truely believe my haters are my motivators. So that just pushed me to become great. One thing I am very proud of though, is that I have never ripped, stolen or learned any techniques from PSDs. All my ideas come straight from my head, but working with Photoshop for so long, I am able to look at a plain .JPG or .PNG and can see what effects were used. Speaking of which, I am entering my 5th year (i think) of making signatures and graphics, SO HAPPY I LASTED. I did take 2 long breaks in that span though, which left me out of GFX making for about half a year each time.

Recently, I have not been on SI posting around the forum as much as some members wish I would, not mentioning anybody... Pm7 ;), but I have just not found time and I really just like coming on talking about GFX, and seeing which people have improved = PUGZ and which ones I'm waiting for to return = SNOWY. But we will see what happens ;).

In conclusion, I'm greatful to have reached this "milestone" on such a fantasic forum. I love SI above the rest, and I will probably never stop posting here, even if it reduces to once a month. Thank you SI for making me who I am in graphics, although I am not even anybody ahah.

-Balla

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
I didn't know I was older than u, I thought u were 17

anyways congrats

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats Kyle Fowler :)
My twin lmao.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats man. The best artist in SI history.

.loggie

Reaction score
congrats nationalbasketballassociation_baller. you're definitely one if not THE best gfx artist that SI has ever seen. it's good to see you decided to pursue a career in gfx design and i'm sure you'll succeed in it.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
congrats, mr. fowler.
I rember when you and FLIP came around.. You definitely have come a LONG way since 2006.

10K in 3 years? not too bad LOL

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
w00t w00t congrats man. One of the best gxfers in SI. He's nice too.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats, and thank you for being such a huge help and inspiration to my work. I hope you succeed with doing gfx for a career, and I wish you the most and hope you continue to be a bamf here on SI.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Great accomplishment. Now go tell somebody on the street that you've accumulated over 10,000 posts on an internet forum...and see what they say? ;)

I know, I am a nerd too as I will reach the milestone myself soon.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congratulations man, I can only dream of making work like yours, hope you are successful and life, and hope you'll come back around to becoming an active member apart of the community.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%