10K posts!

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I finally hit 10K posts, and this is the first forum I've gotten that far. I honestly don't remember much from when I first joined this site, couldn't even tell you why I joined the site. I just remember being here from time to time (anyone remember CP3forMVP?) and then I kind of forgot about this place in a way, but for some reason my activity picked up around when I started college (kind of weird right lol, usually it's the other way around) and I've been going strong ever since. Yall probably already know this, but this isn't like other forums, this forum is like one big unrelated family. I'm going to give some shout outs to the people that come to mind, and if I left you out I apologize.

Sal- thanks for running a great site and thinking of me to be the NBA mod
pugz- honestly, if it wasn't for you I probably would have left the forum, so thanks for that
Dustin- fellow Jeff and Nascar fan, thanks for running the NFL pickem this year *fist pump*
CC- thanks for running a great sim league
Matt- I want to say we're the only two active Saints fans on the forum? That's cool, I can remember you from other forums cuz of your graphics lol
kam- we've obviously had our disagreements but if it wasn't for you I probably would not have hit 5K yet lol
Andy- keep posting those pics bro, they're incredible
cheato- I always enjoy having hoops discussion with you, seems like we agree more than we disagree
mooche- not sure if your around anymore, but it was fun talking football with you bro
stat
bosox
infamous
$tunna
mexi
BB
titan
mr.ballin
FPS
BC
GMF
DJT
NV
vikes
rockstar
Dorado

If I left you out, sorry lol

But yeah, 10K is pretty sweet and obviously this forum wouldn't be active if it wasn't for every last one of us, so:

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
congrats and ayyyyyye i got a shoutout.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Welcome to the club dude. Congrats.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats my dude and thanks for the shoutout.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Congrats man, and thanks for the shoutout.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats man and thanks for the shout! Glad you really stuck around man, go get another 10k!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%