10 Interesting Facts from the past NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knutsi23

Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/208272-...8-09-nfl-season

Article on 10 interesting facts from the 08-09 NFL Season. I thought it was pretty crazy about the Flacco/Ryan and the Ryan Grant 1 million dollar incentive bonus one.
The attempt of a 76 yard FG seems insane. I can't believe they even attempted that!

That is awesome for Flacco and the coach of B-More.

That sucks for Ryan Grant and not reaching his yardage. You know he was mad!

VC15

Reaction score
Flacco = Jersey boy FTW
Grant = Another Jersey boy who got robbed

Who's really surprised about the Raiders though?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
October 26, 2008

During the first halftime speech of his NFL coaching career, Mike Singletary dropped his pants and pointed to his posterior to illustrate what he thought of his 49er's performance so far. He then went on to rant for more than three minutes before hoisting them back up.
Now that I didn't know. Imagine Singletary giving the rest of his halftime speech with his pants around his ankles.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was watching the game where they tried the 76 yard FG. I was like ok wait why is Janikowski going to punt it, hey wait a minute WHAT THE F/CK ARE THEY DOING?! My mind was blown that even the Raiders would do that.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
wow that Ryan Grant fact is crazy, that sucks so much

Tigers94

Reaction score
Sucks for Grant...and why would the Patriots punt on 3rd down? I don't understand it..

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
Sucks for Grant...and why would the Patriots punt on 3rd down? I don't understand it..
maybe they're trying to send a message

"we are so good that we don't need 4 downs, we only need 3"

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was watching the game where they tried the 76 yard FG. I was like ok wait why is Janikowski going to punt it, hey wait a minute WHAT THE F/CK ARE THEY DOING?! My mind was blown that even the Raiders would do that.
I watched that game as well & I remember it.

The reason the Raiders attempted a 76-yard FG was because Janikowski can hit 76 yards during pre-game & because Tom Cable is their head coach. As we all know, much easier to kick a field goal during pre-game. No pressure, no snap, no rush...pretty much the same as LeBron taking half court shots all pre-game long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%