Fishers was a jumpshot. For a 3 pointer thats way too difficult

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Fishers was a jumpshot. For a 3 pointer thats way too difficult
You're underestimating how quick Steph's shot is. They did a Sports Science with Jason Kapono and he got it off in under 0.4. And that's Jason Kapono.

This is Steph.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How much time was left when Middleton hit that shot in game 1 of the Celtics series?

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
You're underestimating how quick Steph's shot is. They did a Sports Science with Jason Kapono and he got it off in under 0.4. And that's Jason Kapono.

This is Steph.
I get it but its nit all about getting it off its about kerr drawing up the perfect play

Could it happen? Sure
Whats the chance he nails a 3 pointer wity 0.3 lett? Slim as fuck man

Paulius

Reaction score
Percentage wise, i bet that its pretty low when it comes to game winners hit with 0.3 seconds left

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I saw an interveiw of lil rey from the uncle drew movie (the chubby guy from Get Out)

He said kyrie got the trade call on set and he was so happy. They were filming a dancing scene and he said you can tell he was so happy for that scene

So we have to see the unc drew movie. Aaron Gordon is in it also

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
I saw an interveiw of lil rey from the uncle drew movie (the chubby guy from Get Out)

He said kyrie got the trade call on set and he was so happy. They were filming a dancing scene and he said you can tell he was so happy for that scene

So we have to see the unc drew movie. Aaron Gordon is in it also
Of course he was happy

He got to get away from Lebron

Id be happy as fuck too

Paulius

Reaction score
Game winners or shots to tie the game

Whatever, you get the point

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Of course he was happy
He got to get away from Lebron
Id be happy as fuck too
its our only video proof

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Impressive grit by the Rockets tonight. To be down 10 at the end of three and still win at Oracle is downright impressive. Easily the second most impressive playoff win by a road team at Oracle during the Warriors run. Obviously Cleveland's game 7 win in 2016 is more impressive but this was very admirable, especially after being eviscerated in game 3.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Coach said:
It only manifests itself when he is down. They ignore all the other times
Well, he was utter shit in the second half last night so there should be hate. He has to be great in game 5 or it's the same old narrative

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah we do realize harden was invisible in the second half right? And they were much better when he was off the court?

CoachAF

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Yeah we do realize harden was invisible in the second half right? And they were much better when he was off the court?

His +/- was a -5 last night. It wasnt his best performance of the playoffs. But the Rockets would not have won without him on the court last night. The first half counts for just as much as the second half. The 1st quarter deficit would have been a lot bigger than 9 had Harden not played well to start the game. Looking at the box score, his game was not a good one. That doesn't mean he didn't contribute to the victory, or that the Rockets would have been better off without his play. Still got the win, which is all anyone cares about anyways. Like I posted earlier, it doesnt matter if you win by 41 or 3, a win is still a win. Now it's a best of three series with 2 games in Houston. Game on. 

Hurricane Season said:
I guess Iggy is the real MVP.  

I know it might not be your point, but I knew people would point to Iggy being out as why the Rockets won last night. With or without Iggy, the Rockets held the Warriors to 12 points in the 4th quarter. A Warriors team that had KD, Steph, Klay, and Draymond playing most of that time. They couldnt hold a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter on their home court. They couldnt score in the 4th last night. That's not Iggy's job. It's KD/Steph/Klay's job to put up the points. 

CP3 has been playing on one healthy leg all series long. Injuries happen. You have to play through them. 

CoachAF

Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Well, he was utter shit in the second half last night so there should be hate. He has to be great in game 5 or it's the same old narrative

I love how Harden continually has to "prove" himself. No matter what he does, it will never be good enough until he wins a title? Is that what it takes? Can we not just appreciate how great he is? If not winning a title means there should be hatred towards someone, then I guess let's start a list of guys we should all hate:

1. Grant Hill
  2. Elgin Baylor
  3. Patrick Ewing
  4. John Stockton
  5. Allen Iverson
  6. Dominique Wilkins
  7. T-Mac
  8. Reggie Miller
  9. Nash
  10. Westbrook
  11. Vince
  12. Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%