Goodbye SI

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Well, since I'm hated by almost all the main members here, I shall take my leave. From the days in the old proboard site, to NBA Insomnia, things had been great. Once NBAI became SI, I was excited to be a part of such a good board with nice members and a great posting environment.

Now I take my leave. There is no point when everyone whines about a post I make, and makes threads <Censored> about how I do not deserve a staff spot...etc. Also, when members gang up on you and say "you only got into the SI HOF because people felt bad for you", you tend to get annoyed...

After ignoring much of this and passing time, I came to thought that SI is not the place for me. My presence on this board makes things worse apparently so there is no point of coming to this site everyday and getting bashed night in and night out. While many have hated me, there have also been a small group who have been kind to me and have been there for me when I needed them(you know who you are, I hope).

P.S. My decision is final so please don't say I shouldn't leave. I will be on other sites, just not SI. I am also glad that I am making many people happy by this move that I am making. Its for the "better".

Sincerely,
.pacifik

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na
Hey-hey-hey
Goooodbye

See ya tomorrow

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
This is nothing more than just a plea for attention...

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You'll be back, you do this like every 2 months..

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
You'll be back, you do this like every 2 months..
Every two months? This is the 2nd time I have ever done this, first time was when I was going overseas for 1 month last year...

Ryan

go royals!
Reaction score
Damn, sucks to see you go. I don't really know the circumstances under which you are leaving, but I do know some of the people on this board are jackasses at times.

Peace man.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Aren't you supposed to have left already? Stick to your word at least.
Today is my last day. In the first post, I never said "Im leaving after this post". Reading would be helpful...

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aren't you supposed to have left already? Stick to your word at least.
Rule of thumb is for the "quitter" to stay for 2 hours and refresh at goodbye thread to possibly cover themselves.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This really sucks. I hate seeing you leave just because what 3 or 4 people hate you? Dammit, it won't be the same without you. All of you people that are celebrating are assholes.

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
Rule of thumb is for the "quitter" to stay for 2 hours and refresh at goodbye thread to possibly cover themselves.
It's a plea for attention, although your 2 hours logic makes sense, gather as much respect from people who actually liked you and then make the people who made you leave look bad. It's common knowledge. LOL.

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
This really sucks. I hate seeing you leave just because what 3 or 4 people hate you? Dammit, it won't be the same without you. All of you people that are celebrating are assholes.
I ask that you get an idea of what he did that made me call him out. Pm Jarrod or BKS, they can give you a run down, no real need to clog this thread up with more stuff to make him look bad.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's like wrestling... All scripted... He'll come back and say how he was needed here and shizz and people kept bugging him to come back (when really nobody gived a crap) and yeah...

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Meh, I didn't dislike you, I just didn't see why CB4 was banned or why Kraig started promoting you without ever talking it over with anybody else... But, if you really are gonna leave, peace man!

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If that was directed to me, I'm not celebrating. Maybe you should read before you post.. All I said was that he does this like every two months and that he will be back..

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, my last day here is already the best day for me on SI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%