Wild sign both Suter and Parise

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
The decisions on both Ryan Suter's and Zach Parise's futures boiled down to just a single decision: Did they want to play on the same team with one another?

That answer, according to Michael Russo of the Star Tribune, is yes.
Russo broke the news on Wednesday afternoon that the two American-born stars have agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild instantly making July 4 the biggest day in the franchise's history. Both deals are 13-years long with Parise and Suter each making $98 million over the term, according to ESPN's Pierre LeBrun.
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/package-deal-zach-parise-ryan-suter-sign-13-163731399--nhl.html

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say what I said in the offseason thread: Fuck the Wild

Gtown81

Reaction score
Wild's goin deep this year, wouldn't be surprised if they win the west

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's a little bold, no? They're going to be a playoff team. Their offense is going to be at the top as well but Suter will have to prove that he's a top defenseman without Weber. And with the Northwest looking solid for the first time in a few years, it's not going to be a cakewalk.

Gtown81

Reaction score
That's a little bold, no? They're going to be a playoff team. Their offense is going to be at the top as well but Suter will have to prove that he's a top defenseman without Weber. And with the Northwest looking solid for the first time in a few years, it's not going to be a cakewalk.
you're riight, depends on Suter, but Parise and Heatley will be lethal

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah but with Parise likely being the main guy, they better hope that Heatley keeps his ego in check lol.

They need to trade Clutterbuck to Vancouver though :D.

Gtown81

Reaction score
ya I have my doubts abt Heatley aswell, he is gettin older now

I also have a feeling this might be Harding's coming out year, just like how it was Quick's this past season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%