Updated Staff 06.06.07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Umm, the article team was pretty good before you came, unfortunately, it was prematurely disbanded, hence why you think that nobody was doing anything. The reason for that was because there was no team.
I understand that. I am saying that the article team better not give up again and disband. and the GFX team has been non existant

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
I understand that. I am saying that the article team better not give up again and disband. and the GFX team has been non existant
Well I don't intend to be in the article team, so I can't really comment all too much on that, but the GFX team has been non-existant because there has been none, and even when there was, many requests were ignored.

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
damn wanted that NHL position, anyways congrats pm7, Street and everyone on the team

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
damn wanted that NHL position, anyways congrats pm7, Street and everyone on the team

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mate, who the <Censored> do you think you are? You are new to the board, and know jack <Censored> about what is happening. Once you learn what is happening, you might have the right to criticise, but as for now, why dont you go back into your noobish little corner and stay there.

X-Factor

LOST>ALL
Reaction score
Last one was 2 months ago, before that was a month. So I guess it depends how this updated staff is and if they do there job well enough.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^^^yes, to what they said..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%