Trying to Learn how to Cut

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

I know, I suck, but I want to hopefully get better so some tips would be nice.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well first things first, you gotta have it on a transparent background lol. Just either save or copy/paste the pic then add a new layer behind it but delete when you're done with the cut

You said you used the lasso...Im guessing you meant regular lasso from looking at this cut. You should try the polygonal lasso and use small clicks to outline the cut. Be sure to delete the background sometimes when using it also just in case you mess up and can't backspace your way out of it.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How do I make it a transparent background?

And I found the Polygonal LAsso.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How do I make it a transparent background?

And I found the Polygonal LAsso.
Matters how you open the pic. If you saved it and opened it, you open the pic, right click duplicate layer then click add new layer and ut it under the layer copy.

If you copied/pasted into photoshop, just add a new layer and put it under the pic

Yea the polygonal lasso works alot better. Just be sure to do small clicks. Kinda tedious but its effective

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Getting Better:

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea that one looks better. I suggest smaller clicks though and new layer with a white or neon color after it so you can see where you left background. Also if you misclick or do something wrong you can press backspace to go back that way you dont mess up.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the tips.

.bb4

Reaction score
you should also try putting a background layer with a color different from the cut underneath (preferably white) so that way, you can spot background.

.::MC::.

WeOutHearCuh
Reaction score
To add to playmaker's post, in case you mess up with the poly lasso, and click where you don't want to, press the delete key and you'll go back to where you clicked before the mess up.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
To add to playmaker's post, in case you mess up with the poly lasso, and click where you don't want to, press the delete key and you'll go back to where you clicked before the mess up.
IDK you could do it with the delete key. I told him backspace up there ^ cuz thats wht I use lol. Closer to my left hand ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%