Top 100 Draft Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
what i was saying was that it was my opinion so fu** off.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
calm down - no need for resorting to profanity

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
what i was saying was that it was my opinion so fu** off.
and what I was saying is this:

"never heard of this site so I dont care what it says, I doubt much of that list, very inaccurate."

Is a useless post that should take away from your post count rather than add 1 to it.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also Michael Vick didn't do to good passing because they only guy he has that can catch (when he played) was Alge Crumpler. None of the Wide Reicevers could catch so the Falcons and Michael Vick were forced to run unless Crumpler was open.
That's not entirely true. Aside from Crumpler, Vick also has had Warrick Dunn (great pass catching back), and wasn't Peerless Price so great coming out of Buffalo? Vick typically made a lot of bad throws from the pocket. The guy doesnt make smart choices on the field or off.

Sabbath

Reaction score
That's not entirely true. Aside from Crumpler, Vick also has had Warrick Dunn (great pass catching back), and wasn't Peerless Price so great coming out of Buffalo? Vick typically made a lot of bad throws from the pocket. The guy doesnt make smart choices on the field or off.
No, at the point in time Peerless Price was garbage. They signed him hoping he would be like what he was in Buffalo.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sorry DJT but I can't help but laugh. Your explanations & theories are just so "elementary"-sounding. You need to think more in depth here. I mean short RB's are good b/c LB's cant see them? Mobile QB's are good b/c when WR's aren't open they can force something? Are you serious?
You said: "Never heard of...it's pretty inaccurate from what I see..." Pretty much implying that it's b.s. when in fact, if you took the time to do the research, you would find out how accurate it actually is. But what chaps me is how you blow it off like "I never heard of it, it's crap"...but I seriously bet you don't even recognize more than 20 names on that list of 100.
Well you don't listen to the experts, cause thats the exact same thing the experts (former NFL players) were saying. And yes, i'm serious, dead serious. The lineman are around 6-6 230 and MJD is like 5-5....that makes it very hard for LBs to see him, and when they finally do see him he is running right by them.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
im just saying why is a person who is being highly considered for heisman (Brennan) not even in top 50?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
and what I was saying is this:

"never heard of this site so I dont care what it says, I doubt much of that list, very inaccurate."

Is a useless post that should take away from your post count rather than add 1 to it.
it's not useless because it is my opinion. in my opinion it is inaccurate.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im just saying why is a person who is being highly considered for heisman (Brennan) not even in top 50?
...because you don't see the big picture. This isn't a list of the Top 100 College Players, this is a list of the Top 100 Draft Prospects & yes, there is a difference.

So Colt Brennan WAS highly considered for the Heisman, big deal. Jason White won the Heisman, wasn't drafted, and never made his way onto an NFL Roster.

Sorry but your opinion is an uneducated one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%