.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Best Player or MVP Award? Discuss.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It is treated like an MVP, but it should be best player that season with some consideration going into the team he's not, but not a lot. I think its funny that people still say Tim Tebow and Colt McCoy are in the race.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
It's like a <Censored>ing high-school election, whomever is the most popular at the time of voting, wins.

House of Spears for Heisman.

BlueNation

Reaction score
Once Colt McCoy wins the national championship game then its all his

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Once Colt McCoy wins the national championship game then its all his
The Heisman is given out before the National Championship game. Vince Young would have a Heisman if it was given out after.

BTW Shipley should be in the Heisman contention instead of McCoy. Shipley has actually been productive all season.

BlueNation

Reaction score
The Heisman is given out before the National Championship game. Vince Young would have a Heisman if it was given out after.

BTW Shipley should be in the Heisman contention instead of McCoy. Shipley has actually been productive all season.
indeed it tis. I forgot. I just toook the opportunity to provide a biased opinion

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Yeah I don't see Colt winning it with the kinda season he started out with. Our offense is deff heating up though.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Mark Ingram, Jimmy Clausen, Jordan Shipley, Masoli and Gerhert would crack my top 5. Wouldn't go with Tebow or McCoy. well maybe McCoy, but def not Tebow, just his other heisman makes him a top ballot, but I wouldn't vote him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%