Thank You, Bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
"Lol that Kam guy on sportzin is such a douche. I only had to read 1 thread to know he's the reason we all have to deal with the gutted cut gallery.

That is a post from the VHL. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm not the only one that thinks you're an annoying troll"

- PM From Zach.

Love that he took the time out of his busy life to write me a PM.. like I care..

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Hahaha, I'd like to see him name 1 person who thinks that.
he said, and i quote, "And people like Mooche love us"

smfh. like saying Mooche likes him really helps his argument for "people at SI that think they are legends"

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
zach is a troll. he brings nothing to this forum. at least you post articles and spark a bit of discussion when youre not trolling :p

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Clearly you do (on some level) otherwise you would not have posted it

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why does everyone feel the need to hate on kam where they have to take down the whole cut gallery and pm the guy insults? lol.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
Why does everyone feel the need to hate on kam where they have to take down the whole cut gallery and pm the guy insults? lol.
Who knows I'm just curious as to why people think I'm a troll now lol

I didn't realize people thought that. Now that I know I'm done with anything on this site other than talking about sports. No more dickin around

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score

I didn't realize people thought that. Now that I know I'm done with anything on this site other than talking about sports. No more dickin around
You're fine, I wouldn't worry about it, Zach.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

post in the ct, post about sports, games whatever. but a lot of us only see you post in the affiliate section. ive told you this.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
Not to talk shit but to point out the reason why A) Some people ARE NOT JOINING THE FORUM and B) Why some people are leaving. Because you are a troll and people typically do not like trolls especially when the community supports and likes said troll.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Not to talk shit but to point out the reason why A) Some people ARE NOT JOINING THE FORUM and B) Why some people are leaving. Because you are a troll and people typically do not like trolls especially when the community supports and likes said troll.
How am I a troll?

You aren't around much to know anything.. if you were.. you'd know that I really didn't cause any of them 2 leave..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%