Suggestion Thread

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Well, I know of two things at least.. New skin(s) & new logos. AE made the current ones a year ago, I think we can do better in that regard. We need to do something to get things going though that will draw peoples attention and I'm not really sure what that is just yet.. Sucks the MLB Sim League came to an end, that was going really well at one point. Would like to see NFL Sim League possibly get going. I don't know, something. Debates.. Anything..

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, I know of two things at least.. New skin(s) & new logos. AE made the current ones a year ago, I think we can do better in that regard. We need to do something to get things going though that will draw peoples attention and I'm not really sure what that is just yet.. Sucks the MLB Sim League came to an end, that was going really well at one point. Would like to see NFL Sim League possibly get going. I don't know, something. Debates.. Anything..

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Well, if I recall correctly that didn't work out so well and I can't even remember why.. But, we need to do something starting with new skin and logos. How come the NFL Sim League didn't get going? I can't remember. Not enough interest?

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I had the Saints, that's all I remember lol

I agree about the logos though, the ones we have now are turrible.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score

That's what he has at his forum, pretty cool. Not saying to use the same ones of course, but those look good.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If someone makes the damn things we can change em lol.
We have so many GFX dudes, someone do it.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't even know who some of the teams are.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What is the max size I could do for the logos? I could test a few different things out if I have enough room to work with.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What is the max size I could do for the logos? I could test a few different things out if I have enough room to work with.
Just base it around a similar size to what we have already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%