Steve Nash Chipped Tooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
Steve Nash got elbowed by Carlos Boozer I believe and chipper his tooth. I seen it on TSN this morning in Canada, they had a Top 10 on athlete's with missing teeth and stuff, it was pretty good. Anyways, here's the interview with him after he lost it, it's pretty funny. (Sorry, don't know how to directly put the video up)

Link

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea...kinda funny how Karl Malone gave him the chip the 1st time....Malone was always elbowing people.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What's funny was not 5 minutes after you post this I am watching the Mavs game and Dirk lost a tooth.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's a rumor, he doesn't have fake teeth. He did get them knocked out but when it happened the trainers were able to get the teeth and they were able to fix them somehow and put them back in. IDK really to be honest, but I remember him saying his teeth weren't fake and those were his teeth.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's a rumor, he doesn't have fake teeth. He did get them knocked out but when it happened the trainers were able to get the teeth and they were able to fix them somehow and put them back in. IDK really to be honest, but I remember him saying his teeth weren't fake and those were his teeth.
No there fake!
He had rabbit teeth before and now they are perfect not even fanieers could do what his teeth looked like.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well they had all off-season. IDK, I just remember Dirk said they weren't fake last year. I don't focus on my players teeth to much. Just as long as there breath is fine I'm good.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Dirk says they are not fake...I believe him....I have no reason not to believe him.

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
I don't know, but I'm just saying.. I really don't think that they can put your actual teeth back in once they get knocked out.. they can't re-attach the nerves and everything as far as I know, and therefore your teeth would just die and turn black or whatever.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know, but I'm just saying.. I really don't think that they can put your actual teeth back in once they get knocked out.. they can't re-attach the nerves and everything as far as I know, and therefore your teeth would just die and turn black or whatever.
Who knows....none of us our dentists....maybe they put a bar in to hold them or something...I have no idea.

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
Who knows....none of us our dentists....maybe they put a bar in to hold them or something...I have no idea.
Yeah exactly.. still I almost sure I'm right, because teeth are "living" and they need to be connected to your body to stay "living", so when the nerves and everything get disconnected, I think they sort of die and change colour and stuff.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah exactly.. still I almost sure I'm right, because teeth are "living" and they need to be connected to your body to stay "living", so when the nerves and everything get disconnected, I think they sort of die and change colour and stuff.
yea, but who knows, maybe there are things that dentists can do to keep them living and healthy.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea, but who knows, maybe there are things that dentists can do to keep them living and healthy.
I think you can put in a chipped tooth but they might change colors...
But back to Dirk if someone can find a rookie picture of him smiling you will see his bad rabbit teeth.

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
I really don't think so. The only way would be to re-attach the tooth, and I'm almost sure you can't do that.

I think you can put in a chipped tooth but they might change colors...
But back to Dirk if someone can find a rookie picture of him smiling you will see his bad rabbit teeth.
Yeah, I believe they can attach a chip, but it will most likely change colours. When I chipped my tooth, they just attached an artificial piece that matched the colour.. never noticed a difference to this day.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really don't think so. The only way would be to re-attach the tooth, and I'm almost sure you can't do that.
Yeah, I believe they can attach a chip, but it will most likely change colours. When I chipped my tooth, they just attached an artificial piece that matched the colour.. never noticed a difference to this day.
Yea they can repair chip tooths and reattach, happened to my dad, and no it didn't change colors....well not enough to be noticeable. And yea its more common to attach an artificial peice then the real piece.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can put a fully lost tooth back in. My cousin and uncle are dentists, I should know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%